Mark Sanford

voter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally agree. Met him once in Myrtle Beach and was impressed with him! He was a Congressman then. Tall and lanky, handsome, with hairy arms. That's all that I could tell. Read that he lived in his House office and showered in the House of Representatives gymn locker room. Wonder if anyone remembers any sightings?

VicVic

1st Like
Media
I agree he is sleezy and because he is a politician he is getting hammered. Imagine how many have not been caught and they come off as good guys. Hollywood people get away with a lot more. I guess the appearance is of interest to me.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
He's getting hammered because he is a self righteous lying hypocrite. The way I figure if you will lie to your wife you'll lie to anybody that gets in your way.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
nope it was they are now allowing fags to get married in certain states that ruined his and many other str8 marriages. never heard of NOM?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe it was a breeder who did that.

Monster, thanks for translating his illiterate posting... I read it three times and couldn't figure it out.

Fags are DEFINITELY ruining the country... however, the complete obliteration of using the English language properly has nothing to do with our downfall... (please note sarcasm).

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool::cool::cool:

Monster, thanks for translating his illiterate posting... I read it three times and couldn't figure it out.

Fags are DEFINITELY ruining the country... however, the complete obliteration of using the English language properly has nothing to do with our downfall... (please note sarcasm).