Mark Takes a Piss

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Briandude, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Briandude

Briandude New Member

Mark was taking an afternoon jog. It was hard work training for the track team, but he did it. He ran about an hour every day after school, and usually came home refreshed and thirsty.

But today was different. Today, he had brought a water bottle and gone farther out. He had drunk the whole thing, and was heading farther out from home than usual. He was in a residential neighborhood, so their was no where to go but back. But after an hour, having sucked the bottle dry, Mark realized something: he had to pee. Really bad. But there was absolutely no where to go. Any bush was on someone's lawn, and every single space was in view of the street and someone's house. So he started to head back.

Unfortunately for Mark, he had come out a lot faster than he could make it back, and was too tired from sprinting to run any more. About an hour and a half from when he left, even going back at a jogging pace, Mark was still miles from home. And he now realized something else: He had to pee REALLY REALLY bad. He realized he hadn't gone since before practice at school. He tried hurrying even more, but it was useless. That made him have to go worse. He needed to find somewhere to do the deed, but there was absolutely nowhere removed from public view. Cars whizzed by and people looked at him from every corner.

After two hours, Mark realized this was the worst pee of his life. He had to go NOW or he'd explode. He was literally limping along, holding his crotch. "This is worse than a morning piss, dude!" he moaned to himself. Just then, he found safe haven. The local middle school. He could go inside and do it somewhere. Anywhere! He ran to the gate, but it was locked. Closed to the public after school. He ran around to the back. Closed too. Mark was desperate. But then he saw something.

Inside was about three teens his age. Skater punks. They were skateboarding off the ramps in their baggy shorts with no helmets on. They were all joking about trashing the school. But how did they get in?

"Hey, dudes!" Mark called from the gate. They turned. "Can you let me in?"
    "Why?" asked one. Mark recognized them from his high school. The one who answered was Danny. The others were Billy and Jason.
    "I have to piss really bad! Lemme in!" Mark pleaded.
    They laughed at him. After a few seconds, Danny paused, and then spoke.
    "We climbed the gate, but we can open it from the inside. We'll let you in, but you have to do something for us," Danny said slyly.
    "What?" asked Mark. He knew he'd have to agree, he couldn't climb the gate with his bladder 110% full. This was the only way.
    "Whatever we want," smirked Danny. Billy and and Jason high-fived each other.
    Mark paused. He thought about what sick things they'd make him do for a second. But only a second. This really was the WORST piss of his entire life. He had no alternatives whatsoever.
    "Okay," he agreed. They opened the gate and let him in.

TO BE CONTINUED!

2. Briandude

Briandude New Member

PART 2

Mark went in and looked for a bathroom. There were none. They were on the quad, and any boys' rooms in the school were locked up inside.

"I'm gonna take a piss in the bushes, okay guys?" Mark said.
    "Uh uh. You said you'll do what we say, remember?" said Danny. "And my first request is, you're gonna take a piss on me."
    "What?!" yelled Mark, horrified. They closed on him. They were serious. This was the only way he'd get to empty his aching bladder. "Fine." he said.

Danny was getting into it. He went up and stripped Mark of his clothes. Mark's penis was only 3 inches soft, but it had girth. The other clothed boys watched him stand naked. His dick was quivering, and piss was dribbling out. That was how bad he had to go. Danny motioned him. "Come here," he ordered.

He pulled Mark over and hugged him. Still fully clothed, he unziped his fly and inserted Mark's cock inside, so the piss would shoot on his crotch and down his leg. He gripped Mark tight, like a lover in sex. Their legs were intertwined, and Mark's piece was stil hanging in Danny's pants on his underwear, ready to go. Their genitals were touching, separated only by Danny's boxers. He grinned.
    "Go," he said, slapping Mark on the ass and grabbing his buns with each hand.

Mark couldn't believe he could finally take his monster piss. He didn't need a slap. He exploded. He held onto Danny's shoulders and back for support. Clear, white piss shot out in a huge stream onto Danny. It soaked his whole package in a cool rush. It spilled off his dick and balls, down his leg, out onto his skateboard. Mark moaned. "Fffuck yeah..." This flurry of piss splurted out at a maddening rate. It was really loud as it drenched Danny's manhoood and lower body, going ppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. It lasted over three minutes straight. Both were in ecstasy, holding onto each other tight for the piss. Their dicks and balls pressed against each other for the whole time. Danny's pants were even sopping wet. Mark's penis flopped uncontrollably as it's owner took the piss of his life in shame. His piss slit had opened to the size of a dime to accommodate, the piss itself gushing out like hosewater furiously. It was never anything other than clear white. Mark gasped for air, beating Danny's back for mercy, not from him but from the piss. At three minutes he was still going. "Fffffffuuucckkkk yyyeah..." Mark moaned. pppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

TO BE CONTINUED!

3. Imported

Gold Member

hungbrit: Strange but a really good story...please continue

4. IrishHungNJ

IrishHungNJ New Member

PLEASE CONTINUE

5. Briandude

Briandude New Member

Mark finally finished his piss. The release was too intense, and he shuddered with pleasure. Danny was soaking wet. The boys cornered him. There was no escaping it; he knew it was time for their favor.

Jason was first. He grinned, barely able to contain his excitement. He had a tight green shirt on that showed off his muscular torso. He had short brown hair and a hot face. Mark got on his knees. He undid his fly. Mark pulled down Jason's Ralph Lauren jeans. Underneath were tight, Big Dog boxer briefs that revealed a bulge. Right on the cock-area it said "Well-hung" in big red letters. Mark took a deep breath, and pulled them down, effectively depantsing his master.

Beneath a patch of thick brown pubes was a thick white cock! It was floppy and big. It came out, then hung downward in the air. It was pale and smooth, and looked like it needed to blow a good load. It was, of course, circumcised. Mark took it in his mouth right away and sucked it. It was so big, and felt so good. It stiffened. Jason moaned loudly. He had low-hanging whiteboy nuts, which Mark licked as well. Jason needed to sit down. While Mark continued sucking away, he sat on the school statue/sign. His smooth white asscheecks spread on the white surface.

Jason was so relaxed, he let all his bodily functions go and took in the pleasure. He farted loudly several times. Then when he felt crap coming, he let it out. Diarrhea spewed all over the school sign, defiling it, and all Jason did was thrust Mark's head back and forth on his circumcised package and say, "oh fuck yeah... take it bitch. Suck that mutherfucker. Suck my huge cut cock dry. 8 inches of white monster in your mouth. fffuuucckkk..."

He came in Mark's mouth, as continuous loads of cum came out in long, stream like fashions out of his big, white, circumcised cock head.

TO BE CONTINUED

6. Briandude

Briandude New Member

Jason having shot his load, it was Billy's turn. He led Mark to the boys' locker room. He was on the baseball team, and had a key. To Mark's horror, the combined swim team and baseball team were all in there changing! Mark was, of couse, still bare-ass naked, and he entered the hall of boy meat in shame.

"Everyone," called Billy. "This is Mark. I'm going to take him into the bathroom to suck my cock, and anyone is welcome to come watch. While we go in, please touch him and feel his package." Billy walked down the locker room to the bathroom with Mark in tow. His cock head was engorged, and hundreds of boys hands touched it, his nuts, and every other part of his fit teenaged body. He took the long, naked walk down in humiliation.

They got to the bathroom. Where was this when I needed it, Mark thought to himself. About a dozen hot spectators were there to watch. "Okay, dude," said Billy. "Jason gave me an idea. You're gonna give me head while I take a dump, okay?" Mark nodded. There was no escape. No choice.

Billy opened the stall door. Behind each door there was a toilet, shielded from the outside world but not each other. In other words, there were no dividers between the toilets; behind the doors they were in a row, and everyone took a dump in full view of each other. Some jocks were already there, taking shits. Billy left the door open so the onlookers could have a nice view.

They went in the stall. Billy undid his shorts. Underneath he wore nothing but a jock strap. He took it off. Mark got on his knees. Billy sat on the toilet. His ass plunked down hard on the bowl, letting all his muscular weight drop. He spread his hairy legs wide. He had such beautiful thigh muscles that spread around the clean, school toilet. He was very relaxed. His tight red shirt still on, he used two dudes on either side of him as armrests. Mark noticed how well toned and mildly hairy Billy's white legs were before he glimpsed his afternoon meal in between them.

Billy's cock was uncircumcised. It looked rubbery as it stuck out into the air, then hung slightly downward. HE was hung. The foreskin went over the head. Billy had a thick patch of pubes above it, and slightly small testicles in a smooth nutsac below it. Billy was not horny yet, as his big soft cock was still hanging in the air (but fell downward near the end). "Okay, I take my dump, you suck my uncut donkey, got it? I'm too busy playing sports to take a shit, so I'm gonna blow two big-ass loads. Ready?" Mark nodded, and took the stick in his mouth.

Billy farted first. Then sqirted. He was bouncing on the seat. His semen sensors now activated, piss would now not come out the front. Shit came out the back, though? In a succession of continuous squirts, Billy shot wet shit out his assshole while Mark was at work giving his dong much-deserved relief. It was getting harder, and Mark thought how good it felt to have his mouth filled up with thick, juicy boy-meat. He sucked hard on it like a tootsie pop, as the foreskin slid back and forth around his tongue. Billy was in heaven, still dumping and filling the bowl up with shit. Precum oozed out down Mark's throat. Everybody watched.

Finally, in the loudest, smelliest fart you ever heard, Billy's asshole opened up and shot out a gigantic, round turd, at the same instant as his piss hole opened up and he blew a long, far-shooting load down Mark's throat. Then he came again. And again. In rapid succession. Each time, a long stream of cum came out of the big uncut wang. Billy was a distance shooter, as Mark learned. Billy evidently was too busy playing sports: he could not stop shitting and cumming!

"Wooooo hoooooo! Take that uncircumcised meat, fucker!" Cum kept shooting out in long streams, as Mark sucked harder. With his last load, Billy farted out one more wet log, became fully erect, and shot out a minute-long, foot-long cum in full view of the other teens. Such is the power of an uncircumcised white cock! Billy screamed. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

TO BE CONTINUED!

7. bird_boy100

bird_boy100 New Member

Albums:
    This is Gross but, Strangley arousing keep it going.................kinky's the word

Draft saved Draft deleted