100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name: Mark Tanner
OnlyFans Account: @MarkTanner200
Twitter Handle: Mark Tanner (@marktanner200) | Twitter
Instagram Handle: N/A?
Cost to Join: $7.99

Ratings
Overall Rating: 4/5

Value: For the pics and videos that he posts every day, $7.99 is very worth it.

Frequency: Daily updates

Responsiveness: I haven't gotten around to messaging him so I don't know how frequently and timely he responds to his DMs but he's replied to some of the comments in his posts.

Explicitness: Posts naked pics and videos. Solos, getting and giving blowjobs, rimmed, and fucked (so far, he's done it with just one person).

VIP Services: He does say that for the right tip people will see what they request to see. No locked posts though.

Written Review
For the content Mark posts every single day and the price, I think that subbing to him is definitely worth it. He's only started OF back in November last year but he dove in pretty quickly with posting naked pictures and videos of him cumming. His videos typically range from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Just as I said, so far he's only done a scene with one person (palex) and the videos he posts of them are cut up. No full scene yet.

All in all, I feel very justified in subbing to his OF. He's very cute and hot and the content he posts are pretty good. I do hope he gets around to doing a full scene and him and his partner finishing.

Definitely keeping the subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I stumbled upon his twitter account and found him quite attractive. I was surprised he had a OF so I subscribed waiting for the worst content since the subscription is quite cheap compared to others equally hot. Boy was I mistaken. He’s proven to be quite the performer. His OF is totally worth it and he’s handsome af.

Reactions: diefast