Mark Valley.........boston Legal

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
DARDS4444 said:
Any Info On This Hottie

He used to be on Days of Our Lives, and had a show about a American Detective working in England "Eddie Keene". Strong jaw-bone, would'nt be surprised if he had a bick cock.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
I've heard of noses, hands, feet, but this is the first time I ever heard that a strong jawbone signifies a big cock...

Live and learn.

The World is Vast and interesting place, just think about that the next time a jut jawed stud crosses your path.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
I've heard of noses, hands, feet, but this is the first time I ever heard that a strong jawbone signifies a big cock...

Live and learn.

Then what, pray tell, is your anatomical feature that makes you so perfectly and fetchingly immense?:33:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trikdassisstem said:
He is younger, and fresher looking thn Colin Ferguson. In my opinion only the blind would compare the two.

Oh how subtle. My vision is 20/20 and I think you're opinion is fucked up as is your taste.

Have a good day.:smile:

Do you have a "youth" bias.:33: HEY! Let's start a thread!!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
Oh how subtle. My vision is 20/20 and I think you're opinion is fucked up as is your taste.

Have a good day.:smile:

Do you have a "youth" bias.:33: HEY! Let's start a thread!!

Please, let's not go there. He is only just being naive to the fact that older men/women have something younger men/women just don't always seem to have.:cool: