Mark Wahlberg

BigStroker: 1. A common picture on the net is NOT Mark W.
2. He has a great body -- made fine underwear ads.
3. Is average hung.

Why all this interest in celebrities. Many of them are scumbags and you wouldn't like them -- I've been in the entertainment business 25 years. There are some genuine ones, but most a phony, selfish, stupid and rude. But people have this attitude that if you're rich and famous, or attractive, you must be well-hung. Not so. They're like anyone else.
Now sports stars are another interesing topic...Joe Pepitone (8 in easy), and by the end of the year we'll all know if Kobe is average or well-above. I've been in locker rooms for major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey. The smallest: football players, by far. Longest: hockey, hands down.

maverackstud8: picture on the net is NOT Mark W.[/QUOTE]1. A common picture on the net is NOT Mark W.
2. He has a great body -- made fine underwear ads.
3. Is average hung.

Why all this interest in celebrities. Many of them are scumbags and you wouldn't like them -- I've been in the entertainment business 25 years. There are some genuine ones, but most a phony, selfish, stupid and rude. But people have this attitude that if you're rich and famous, or attractive, you must be well-hung. Not so. They're like anyone else.
Now sports stars are another interesing topic...Joe Pepitone (8 in easy), and by the end of the year we'll all know if Kobe is average or well-above. I've been in locker rooms for major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey. The smallest: football players, by far. Longest: hockey, hands down.
1. A common

I must aggree-somehow,a guy in a movie,with a fake penis,must be faking more than that.I bet a few guy here,could have been his stunt double on Boogie Nights.
As for the scumbag comment-no surprise there. :D

Reactions: ItalTony9

BRMSTN69: ok, Markey Mark is cute, hung I have no ideal(but I wouldn't kick him outta bed for having a small dick)and as a side note is anyone else here aware that he has 3 nipples?(the third one is under his left arm)often said to be a mark of one who is destained for greatness.

m26: Hey big stroker, do you know of any particular hockey players that are above average or other athletes for that matter? Just curious.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 30 2004, 05:42 PM
ok, Markey Mark is cute, hung I have no ideal(but I wouldn't kick him outta bed for having a small dick)and as a side note is anyone else here aware that he has 3 nipples?(the third one is under his left arm)often said to be a mark of one who is destained for greatness.
I hadn't thought about Mark's three nipple misfortune (?), but Lucas Tyler on "NakedNewsDailyMale,com" shows his up close from time to time. My first g/f had three. Her regular two were small, so the third one was just a nip with no breast. Her's was the first for me to see -- fascinating!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tracksuitboy@Jul 2 2004, 05:18 PM
His tough-boy, anti-gay attitude
Mark is not anti-gay. His musical career got its start from him rapping in gay clubs. He credits the gay community with being his first fans and biggest supporters. When a quote of his got taken out of context (I wish I could remember the quote), it was worded to sound as if he were a homophobe. He has done interviews since where that incident was discussed. He has said that some of his closest friends within the entertainment business are gay and he would never dream of alienating or offending anybody based on sexual preference. He comes across as very frank and no-nonsense in interviews, and I find no reason to doubt his sincerity.

About his endowment: before he made the transition to acting, Hung Jury had Marky Mark on their 8+" list. I've never seen the man's cock; I still think he's sexy as hell.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont have a lot of male celebrity fantasies,
but DoubleMeatWhopper,
I am in
complete agreement about Mark W.
WHEW!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 3 2004, 02:59 AM
When a quote of his got taken out of context (I wish I could remember the quote), it was worded to sound as if he were a homophobe
Mark and some reggae idiot named Shabba Ranks were co-hosting a British TV show in which Ranks said that gays should be 'crucified.' Since Mark didn't immediately denounce the comment, the mess started.

As to size, when Wahlberg was a guest on Leno during the release of Boogie Nights the prosthesis was mentioned. He said that he was 'okay' but the character he played was really gifted.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, the whole boy band thing's about gay men, along with teenage girls. Everyone knows this. Eminem's the anti-gay one, even though he's done a duet with Elton John and is himself a flaming metrosexual. (And he admits to being small, for reference.)

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 3 2004, 02:00 PM
Mark and some reggae idiot named Shabba Ranks were co-hosting a British TV show in which Ranks said that gays should be 'crucified.' Since Mark didn't immediately denounce the comment, the mess started.
You're nearly right there Mr Pecks. The show was called The Word which went out around 11pm on a Friday night and was little more than an excuse for seeing how bad the guest bands (all crap) and the audience could behave. The show was hosted by Mark Lamarr and Terry Christian. I know Whalberg was a guest on the show but whether it was that particular edition I can't remember; I do remember Whalberg having his chest measured by Amanda DeCadenet (she had everything except a brain) which was quite horny. Markyboy was around 17 or so then.

Anyway, Mark Lamarr was interviewing Shabba Wanks and there was a preceeding piece had some sort of reference to gays (I've no ida what) and it was then that Shabba Total Tosspot Wanker said that all gays should be killed because it says in the Bible that being queer is wrong (reminds me of another thread on this board). Lamarr was so taken aback by Wanker's comment that he stopped the interview there and then and said he wouldn't continue interviewing an ignorant moron (or words to that effect) and told Wanks to fuck off and get off the set.

0 / 10 for Shabba Tosspot Complete Ignorant Homophobic C**t Wanks

5,000,000,000 / 10 for Mark Lamarr.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"metrosexual"
is a recent slang term for
a straight city dwelling guy,
whose style and flair, and interests,
and "put together" look