Mark Wahlberg

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's the beginning of one online biography of Mark Wahlberg:

"Actor, former rapper. Born June 5, 1971, in Dorchester, Massachusetts. Wahlberg grew up the youngest of nine children in a working class Irish Catholic family in the Boston district of Dorchester. His parents divorced when he was 11; his mother has since blamed her own emotional neglect for her youngest son’s descent into juvenile delinquency during the next several years. At 14, Wahlberg dropped out of school and began making his living on the streets—hustling, stealing, and selling drugs." (Emphasis added.)

clownboots19: Hustling at 14, damn! I would have liked to have seen him naked in the Basketball Diaries movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.

efaldk

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 5 2005, 03:15 AM
Donny's Jewish. I'm pretty sure Mark is too. Just it'd be strange if he broke the rule.

As for Frankenstein, the doctor was. In fact, the whole story's based on the Golem of Prague.
[post=280245]Quoted post[/post]​
No JONB - berg is not always Jewish. It is a common name in Sweden. Ekberg, Soederberg, etc. In fact, I am sure Marks ancestors were Swedish

Reactions: WrikPrada

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by efaldk+Feb 5 2005, 06:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efaldk &#064; Feb 5 2005, 06:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Feb 5 2005, 03:15 AM
Donny&#39;s Jewish. I&#39;m pretty sure Mark is too. Just it&#39;d be strange if he broke the rule.

As for Frankenstein, the doctor was. In fact, the whole story&#39;s based on the Golem of Prague.
No JONB - berg is not always Jewish. It is a common name in Sweden. Ekberg, Soederberg, etc. In fact, I am sure Marks ancestors were Swedish
[post=280345]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Berg Bergen Bjornberg, of Uppsalaberg, announces the unfortunate closing of his freeze-dried iceberg store, Bergs-R-Us.

It seems that every time one of his bergs is rehydrated it crushes several blocks of the burg. :(

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 4 2005, 05:37 PM
Anything with berg in it&#39;s Jewish. Ditto for gold, stein, and fein.
[post=280087]Quoted post[/post]​
Sorry, Jonb.

"Berg" means "mountain," and it&#39;s common in German and Scandavian names for tons of gentiles.

I know a family of Goldschmidts in Germany who are more Catholic than the pope.

"Stein" means "stone" (cf. "Berg").

It&#39;s not a good idea to make assumptions about a person&#39;s background based upon his surname. In my case I have a boring everyday WASP name, but I have not one drop of Anglo-Saxon blood as far as I know.

Reactions: WrikPrada

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Feb 5 2005, 09:52 AM
Hustling at 14, damn&#33; I would have liked to have seen him naked in the Basketball Diaries movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.
[post=280342]Quoted post[/post]​
"Basketball Diaries" did provide a naked view of the young Wahlberg&#39;s upper bod, revealing muscular chest and well formed biceps, but he kept on his undies for diving from the clift Something must be kept for the imagination&#33; :rolleyes:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 4 2005, 08:15 PM
Donny&#39;s Jewish. I&#39;m pretty sure Mark is too. Just it&#39;d be strange if he broke the rule.

Well, unless somebody converted, then Mark is too. (They are brothers.)

JSchwa1986:
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Feb 7 2005, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Feb 7 2005, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Feb 4 2005, 08:15 PM

Well, unless somebody converted, then Mark is too. (They are brothers.)
[post=280918]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Did you read the last few responses? This has been refuted...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would hate to be a Jewish boy trying to grow up in Dorchester... (Although gym class would be OK&#33; :wub: ) The perceived collaboration of the Jews with the crucifiction of Christ runs rampant in poor Catholic neighborhoods. I&#39;m sure Dorchester is no different and the young Catholic boys would likely go after any Jew, especially another kid.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Feb 8 2005, 10:37 AM
I would hate to be a Jewish boy trying to grow up in Dorchester... (Although gym class would be OK&#33; :wub: ) The perceived collaboration of the Jews with the crucifiction of Christ runs rampant in poor Catholic neighborhoods. I&#39;m sure Dorchester is no different and the young Catholic boys would likely go after any Jew, especially another kid.
[post=281096]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn&#39;t grow up in Dorchester, but have lived my whole life in the greater Boston area. Many of the families I grew up with were Originally From Dorchester (OFD, a real orginization&#33;) and were mostly &#39;Irish Catholic&#39;.

I have no memories at all of anyones&#39; religion being an issue at any point during my school years. I&#39;m not Jewish, so I can&#39;t speak for the Jews in my classes, but I never saw anything bad directed at them.

The overwhelming majority (99%+) of my school system was &#39;European American&#39;, white, caucasion, or whatever you want to call us light-colored folk&#33; :D There were some very bad racial incidents in some of the Boston schools when a forced bussing program went into effect to try to segregate the schools. There weren&#39;t enough minorities in my city to have a program like that. I saw no evidience of any racial discrimination directed to the few minorities in my schools. I have no doubt whatsoever that there were classmates of mine who were bigoted, but I never saw or heard of racial incidents.

LapDog :p

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it's that time of year again when I show my undying appreciation for all that is Marky Mark.

Call me a big honkin' homo, but short, muscled guys do it for me.

Has my hottie ever shown cock in public -- his own, not that Boogie Nights craziness?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had the hots for him since he sang with his "Funky Bunch". There have been lots of "doctored" photos but I would love to see one of the real thing. He is now a pretty good actor. "Fear" was one of his best acting jobs.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Only a few months ago I was wondering whatever happened to Marky Mark.

Then I learned on a TV show that he became Mark Wahlberg, who is very well represented in my video collection. It was a surprise!

I was amused by Marky Mark's brother assisting to display Marky's cute ass in live concerts, but I'm not especially impressed by Mark Wahlberg the actor. He is OK. I liked the prosthetic "cock" display at the end of "Boogie Nights".

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently did an internet search for pics of that infamous scene in Boogie Nights, and came up with nothing. However I did find a lot of banter on other forums regarding the true size of his penis and 95% of the banter concluded (because of some rumors or quotes of him saying something) that he is average in the pants.

Regarding his acting ability, he's improved leaps and bounds. Four Brothers is a favorite of mine, anlong with Fear.
His brother Donny (who is easily mistaken for him at a glance) starred in the horror flick Saw II, he played the detective with the missing boy.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you are a big honking homo but I guess you already figured that out for yourself!

As for Mark Wahlberg I thought he was a pretty cool guy until that stinking piece of shit crime against cinema "Planet of the Apes"!

What WAS he thinking?

Chris

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chris6092 said:
As for Mark Wahlberg I thought he was a pretty cool guy until that stinking piece of shit crime against cinema "Planet of the Apes"!

What WAS he thinking?

Chris

No shit... that movie sucked more than the testing dept. at Dyson. The only halfway decent thing to come from that was the Oakenfold song/video, and even that was kinda weak.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
rabidrabbit said:
No shit... that movie sucked more than the testing dept. at Dyson. The only halfway decent thing to come from that was the Oakenfold song/video, and even that was kinda weak.

AND he never even took his shirt off!?!? I mean the eye candy appeal could have halfway saved it.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somehow seeing an interview he did made him instantly repulsive.

He's from Massachusetts too. But he's pure "street" and "you can take the boy out of Quincy but you cannot take the Quincy out of the boy":rolleyes: