Mark Young

BrettVonCask

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all really do love anything white with a six pac

Why not? He's gorgeous, He's sexy, He's sweet/ nice, He's a dancer and he's gay. Whats not to love.
And now he graces us with modeling and a lot of semi naked/ underwear so I don't mind.
Waiting till he does nudes or self taken nudes surface.

Kitty ky

Worshipped Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why not? He's gorgeous, He's sexy, He's sweet/ nice, He's a dancer and he's gay. Whats not to love.
And now he graces us with modeling and a lot of semi naked/ underwear so I don't mind.
Waiting till he does nudes or self taken nudes surface.
Don’t find him cute at all he looks like a little boy. He’s very basic and white

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don’t find him cute at all he looks like a little boy. He’s very basic and white
While everyone is welcome to their opinions, they're also welcome to move on to threads that they actually enjoy. There are over 200 new "celebrities" that make their ways here, daily. Perhaps find one of those, where you can add some positive comments.

Gucci204

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very handsome dude. Surprised nobody has nudes, I feel like he would be all over Grindr lol

BrettVonCask

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah those were the days, and tumblr whores.

Indeed, i've said over and over OF and those other ones have totally ruined the net and turned gays in to money hungry whores.
Even more so when they charge extra on top of the monthly fee just for a silly photo.