Mark Zuckerberg

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watched the last part of the show but I guess I didn't see the part where a full shot of him was shown. Maybe someone can put that photo on of him.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, i kind of saw it..but...and he obviously has a trainer now, but still..nahh..

he's very unnattractive..

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's a sleazy pig who violates people's privacy, steals their personal information, sells it, and then lies about it.

Privacy is a joke these days. Google, facebook, microsoft etc., all these internet companies are sharing and selling your information.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure why .. but after seeing The Social Network .. I've started to find him kind of attractive ... well not good looking .. but I really wanna hook up with him

I'm not sure why seeing the movie would influence you in anyway. He wasn't in the movie. Jessie Eisenburg played him and he seems very doable himself.
The real deal don't seem like a ladies man, more like a lady to me.

music106

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't see anything in those pics either that would indicate anything hanging there. He isn't all that good looking either.........but let's not for get the man is worth BILLIONS........that is always a good point.

Reactions: GuyFry02

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The still shots don't show it but the boys packing. My partner and I both commented at the same time while watching "Wow, A lefty".
The big question is that right hand man of his he seems more of a "Partner" than a partner.

Reactions: Nerdami0223

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
Are you guys delusional theres nothing that indicates hes hung ?

You can't really see it well in the pics, you have to watch the video.... it's there. I must say that in high definition on a real TV set, you could clearly see the VPL. I think he might have been semi-hard.