Marks from dried semen

Johnyjohn

Just Browsing
Media
I recently masturbated in bed then didn't completely clean all of the semen away and when i woke up the next morning it had left a mark on my leg, is this common? How can i get rid of it?
I have read that it may be due to the acidity of semen or the alkaline-ness of semen not sure which but is there anyway to get rid of the marks?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy some spray varnish and coat this mark. It is a badge of growing up. You need to preserve it for all time. You might even get a tatoo near the dired semen spot to indicate the date you achieved this major milestone.

In any regard, enjoy your ability to masturbate. You must know that you have many years of fun ahead of you. Enjoy life.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the OP is talking about a rash/red blotch left behind after washing it off... at least I hope he is.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently masturbated in bed then didn't completely clean all of the semen away and when i woke up the next morning it had left a mark on my leg

I'll therefore assume he's masturbated before going to sleep, then woke up the next day and noticed it. I doubt therefore he's tried to wash it off, but instead decided to post here first.

If you don't have time for a shower, try licking it off. Any remaining marks will disppear after a few days. If they don't, tell your doctor what you were doing, and he'll give some cream to get rid of it.

Johnyjohn

Just Browsing
Media
I went to bed and some more must have come out during the night and then by the morning when i took a shower it wouldnt come off so i dont know what to do