Marley REALLY needs a hug right now

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(((((((( Marley ))))))))

What's up chick?

by the way.. that's "what's up?" the British way, meaning what's wrong.... not the American way which I have no idea the meaning of or how I'm meant to respond to it!! lol

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thankyou guys, next time your friend or girlfriend or boyfriend or family member walks by, grab them and tell them you love 'em.

Amen to that!!! My dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, and it makes me wish I'd appreciated him as much over the last 34 yrs as I do now!!

Ooopsie.. wet eyes now

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amen to that!!! My dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, and it makes me wish I'd appreciated him as much over the last 34 yrs as I do now!!

Ooopsie.. wet eyes now

the good thing is that you still have time to let him know what he means to you. i'm sorry to hear about your situation, but now you know how important it is to let your father know that he's loved. i wish the best for you and your dad, i've never known anyone with prostate cancer.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Marley... and I never miss the chance to tell him I love him!!

And I sincerely hope that whatever is getting you down is resolved and/or becomes easier to cope with xxxxx

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks Marley... and I never miss the chance to tell him I love him!!

And I sincerely hope that whatever is getting you down is resolved and/or becomes easier to cope with xxxxx

Precious Diamond Spencer Missing - The Dreamin' Demon

there's the story. alisha was one of my cousins on my mama's side. she was FULL of life and whenever i brought her to vacation bible study people would knock me over to get to her lol, my heart feels heavy cuz i haven't seen her since 12, 13. there's about 9 years worth of things i wanna say to someone who's no longer here.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah my phone is off cuz i don't need the extra bill right now so i can't really talk to any family. i figured you guys would be the next best support group. thanks for being so nice guys.