MARLON BRANDO

easy_eros: I know that Marlon Brando just passed away ever so recently. but i was really curious and wanted to know if any of you had a picture of him showing "brando jr."
i've never seen it.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The wife just got this weeks "entertainment weekly" magazine, and in it is a tribute to Brando.....on the inside is a early pic of him in Jeans and OMG that man has got a bulge that any man would be proud to sport.....

prep

BigStroker: I recall seeing a picture years ago of what was alleged to be Marlon Brando's tool, it was taken by Andy Warhol. It was average -- if it really was Brando's.
I also remember an interview with him (can't recall the source) where he admitted he had once given another guy a blow job, "and I am not ashamed" he said. Funny what you remember. Beyond that, he was a selfish, gross egomaniac. He may have been attractive 50 years ago, but boy oh boy did he let himself go. What's really amazing is that he lived as long as he did with all that blubber. I wonder if he could even see his dick.

sweetfun00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Marlon Brando was so talented and handsome. I just recently saw Street Car Named Desire earlier this year. I had never heard that he was bisexual, is this true? And that photo looks like it could be fake.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't even get me started about Brando. I could go on and on. noto nly is the best actor ever but he is majorly hot. He's has an amazing body. The picture of him giving head might be real. I heard he was bisexual. he fuckedl ots of men and women.

Reactions: AlexKelly69

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brando was really close to Wally Cox since they met before as childhood chums all the way till Wally's death. Didn't Brando tied Wally up in bondage to a fence and left him overnight..? Something like that....When they met in the 40s, they had the longest relationship ever till Wally's death.

Reactions: lemonhead