Marq and Samantha

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cresten : try a search with google, using "Marq" and "9x7" (without quotes) for the search
you should find some posts by a cool uploader called Bazes.
This guy Marq used to have his own website (9x7.com) to sell his videos online but I assume it was a flop since its closed now.
"Marq and the nookie" should make yo happy :)

I actually got to know this guy. He lived near me. He was in Southeastern Mass. when he was making a bunch of amatuer videos. Let me confirm that he is at least a 9x7 club member.

Maarq wasa real friendly guy and quite the charactor but you just didn't want to have your girlfriend near him at anytime if she was a white girl. He was real aggressive and got more than his share of white women, my girlfriend at the time being one of them.

A little known fact about Maarq was that he had a thing for the sissy boys as well.

I've kind of lost touch with him since he's moved back to where he grew up in South Jersey

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I shot him a message once with the same pic I use on here! I told him he might not like the fact that I'm Black, but that I would LOVE to service his DICK and watch him FUCK White PUSSY! He was cool with it though! But I live too far away and was unable to travel!