Marq and Samantha

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by cresten, Oct 3, 2009.

1. cresten

cresten New Member

Check out this nice clip: Rapid Peeps

Can anybody id either the guy or girls in this clip? Are there more stuff available with them.

2. axedorjan

axedorjan Member

cresten : try a search with google, using "Marq" and "9x7" (without quotes) for the search
    you should find some posts by a cool uploader called Bazes.
    This guy Marq used to have his own website (9x7.com) to sell his videos online but I assume it was a flop since its closed now.
    "Marq and the nookie" should make yo happy :)

3. Bazz66

Bazz66 New Member

I actually got to know this guy. He lived near me. He was in Southeastern Mass. when he was making a bunch of amatuer videos. Let me confirm that he is at least a 9x7 club member.

Maarq wasa real friendly guy and quite the charactor but you just didn't want to have your girlfriend near him at anytime if she was a white girl. He was real aggressive and got more than his share of white women, my girlfriend at the time being one of them.

A little known fact about Maarq was that he had a thing for the sissy boys as well.

I've kind of lost touch with him since he's moved back to where he grew up in South Jersey

4. VoyeurEx

VoyeurEx Active Member

I shot him a message once with the same pic I use on here! I told him he might not like the fact that I'm Black, but that I would LOVE to service his DICK and watch him FUCK White PUSSY! He was cool with it though! But I live too far away and was unable to travel!

Draft saved Draft deleted