marred female lkg for a hung guy to show

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for a well hung American guy to show off for me on skype. I'm a 26 yr old female in NC. Married to a small guy and want to see a big guy show off. i don't have a cam but I do have pictures. Send me a PM

D

deleted490601

Looking for a well hung American guy to show off for me on skype. I'm a 26 yr old female in NC. Married to a small guy and want to see a big guy show off. i don't have a cam but I do have pictures. Send me a PM

just a word of advice - one of the things that will breed skepticism here, is your lack of pictures in ur gallery here.. too many guys have pretended to be girls, so they could watch other guys on cam.. also, anyone could send pictures of a girl, and still be a guy!

I suggest the following .. look at the forum for "Photo verification", take a picture with the words "lpsg.org, and your user name on a piece of paper..".. this has 2 benefits..

1) it lets us know u really are a girl:biggrin1:
2) u get free access to -the galleries.. check out those big dicks!

Cheers
"

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just a word of advice - one of the things that will breed skepticism here, is your lack of pictures in ur gallery here.. too many guys have pretended to be girls, so they could watch other guys on cam.. also, anyone could send pictures of a girl, and still be a guy!

I suggest the following .. look at the forum for "Photo verification", take a picture with the words "lpsg.org, and your user name on a piece of paper..".. this has 2 benefits..

Cheers
"

uuummm...don't hold your breath Curious :tongue:

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media

Cheers
"

Hope you haven't marred [sic] 'her' :rolleyes:

D

deleted490601

Hope you haven't marred [sic] 'her' :rolleyes:

haha.. no.. "she is married to a small dicked guy.. mine isnt the biggest on LPSG, but no one i have cammed with has considered it "small" :biggrin1:

hot big cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello and hope all is going very well.
i am get very horny here if you would
like see my hard cock

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to show you. Add phallic apotheosis on Skype

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay