marriage is in trouble due to bad sex

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow,
that last statement says it ALL about you. So I take everything you have said to me with a grain of salt. Wishing death on a baby = physcopath

Does it make you feel good to wish death on a baby? Are you a parent?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think global warming will have an impact on marriage/divorce rates worldwide.

After all, we now have counselors that specialize in global warming anxiety (...everyone is making a buck off this)

amadeupname

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again an OP asks a legitimate question or seeks advice about a legitimate concern and the thread degenerates into a street fight complete with low-life insults. This is, unfortunately, not an uncommon occurrence.

Apparently some folks just don't know how to act around people but they know how to operate a computer.

Unbelievable.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Symphonic you deserve to be not only banned but a whole lot else besides.
You have put your self beyond the pale with that post.
I will say you are disgusting, despicable, little low life.

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Symphonic you deserve to be not only banned but a whole lot else besides.

Good evening Dragonfly!

I am a firm believer in karma. It can bite you in the tail! That being said, I will say that I almost, I repeat almost feel sorry for Symphonic. I see karma in action alot. I hate to see what awaits him for wishing death on a baby.

I just love when you get these 20-somethings who are 'experts' on every aspect of life. Not saying that even close to all that age are like that , but it makes me sick when you get the ones that do.

I have observed alot of 'retention and reguritation' that he likely learned in the classroom put forth on my posts in attempts to flame me. College is great, I hope ALL my kids go, but one hting college cannot do is make you an authority on life and all its aspects. No diploma exists in the expertise of 'life'.

Likely he is some kind of social outcast that nobody irl likes so he takes to cyber-bullying to somehow raise his sense of self-worth. My ex husband used to do that. When he was done tearing down me and the kids, he would go online and pick fights and flame people who may have an opinion differing from his. BUT, if someone were to confront him in person, he would be the cowering wimp.

It was also charming how he became an expert real quick on epilepsy when he found out that was what my daughter has. I am sure no matter what it was he would have become an authority. Be it epilespy, heart disease... whatever. Thanks but I will leave the expertise up to her neurologists.

The topper though was how he kept calling me 'ignorant' and insulting my itellegence yet resorted to name-calling and foul mouthed language. In the end, he showed who was truly the ignorant one by wishing death on my child. Like I said, he can't pick up those who are his 'own size' so he had to resort to cutting down an infant. Real class. Speaks volumes on what kind of person hides behind his computer screen.

I was done with this , but that was the line there with my baby. He had pages of his observations about me, here is my observation on him. Not based on grades in school but based on having lived and seen alot.

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
penisuer...I'm glad you are back...I read your post earlier today, but I was at work and couldn't respond. I am sorry about what you are going through....and I empathize.

For the first 10 or so years of my marriage, our (my wife and I) had a so-so sex life...it hurt her and I tried everything to make it enjoyable, but nothing worked. Well...after three kids and her late 30's, things improved and have never been better....I think it will get better for you, also...weed through the crappy responses and pay attention to the ones who genuinely hoped to help...I remember one who stated that your husband's testosterone may be low...medication will easily fix that, and, hopefully, you will be on here in a few months complaining about too much sex....good luck

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow,
that last statement says it ALL about you. So I take everything you have said to me with a grain of salt. Wishing death on a baby = physcopath

Does it make you feel good to wish death on a baby? Are you a parent?

A. "Psychopath"

B. You taking what I say with a grain of salt doesn't surprise me; you walked in doing that if you didn't take that moral inventory of yours yet.

C. It's your progeny; normal children deserve to live but yours doesn't.

D. I hope I never become a parent; I'd be a horrible one.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heads up, Symphonic.

LPSG Terms of Service (Updated 7/2007)
  1. As used below, "LPSG" refers to the Large Penis Support Group, its owner, or his designated agents. "Content" refers to words, images, or multimedia attachments submitted by a user to LPSG, in the forums, galleries, chat rooms, or private messaging areas.
  2. These violations will result in a ban on the user's account:
    • Use of an account by any person under 18 years of age.
    • Falsification of one's date of birth.
    • Use of more than one account by the same person.
    • Use by more than one person of the same account.
    • Distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors.
    • Publication of the personally identifiable information of private individuals without their consent.
    • Attempts to hack into any unauthorized area of LPSG.
  3. These violations are subject to a sanction up to, and rarely including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
    • Nude avatars.
    • Commercial advertisement, flooding, and other forms of spam.
    • Content that jeopardizes the board's legal status.
    • Passwords or cracks to LPSG or any other website.
    • Harassment of, or threats against, other LPSG members.
    • Content whose primary purpose is to disrupt or inflame.
    • Senseless or unrecognizable content.
  4. Notwithstanding the above conditions, LPSG reserves the right to deny access to any member, at its sole discretion.
  5. By submitting content to LPSG, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive license to display the content. You represent that the content identifies no people under the age of 18, and that you are legally qualified to grant us this license.

My advice to you, free of charge.

Shut up.
Now.

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once again you show your lack of intellegence. My child has not only met, but exceeded all her developmental milestones, and I must say, at the age of a year is alot more intellegent than you. This was a DOCTORS assessment. Not some self proclaimed knowitall who is just trying to make themselves feel better because they have been bullied a few times too many. SO what do you constitute as 'normal'? ? 'Normal' people don't go around bullying children, directly or indirectly.
Keep on running your mouth. Keep trying to overcompensate for the fact you have no social skills.

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One more thing Gillette.

Sorry to bother you with this but does Symphonic have to delete his messages? I see they are still lingering there in cyberspace.

Somehow I don't think what I said to him compares to the venom he poured out to me and other posters.

I did a quick search on him and noticed the majority of his posts were very confrontational and abusive in nature.

These posts today though were the toppers. Not sure if you have children or one who had been ill at one point but there are some lines not be be crossed and he crossed it.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One more thing Gillette.

Sorry to bother you with this but does Symphonic have to delete his messages? I see they are still lingering there in cyberspace.

Penisuer, the setup of this forum doesn't allow users to alter or delete their posts after an hour has passed.

Normally, I'm against censorship in most any form, but I wouldn't bat an eye if the moderators made those last few posts of his disappear entirely.

In the meantime, I'd recommend you avail yourself of the "Ignore" function of this site...it will make your time here much saner.