MARRIAGE UPDATE

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, my wife and I have been getting along great!
as a matter of fact, we renewed our wedding vows this last weekend!!!
( pics to be posted soon )
anywho... I called her today at work to speak with her about our moving plans,
she was very upset, It seems the guy she was seeing was at her store today ( they work for the same company ) and she was like, " I dont know why he is here, he says he is doing inventory, but I dont know "
so, after I got off work, I took a little drive out to her work... ( I have never seen the guy, and maybe a lil curious )
I walked in, and she ran up to me, gave me a BIG hug and kiss ,and was like. "Hey baby!!!" I look around the shop, and see this guy eyeing me, as soon as our eyes met, he looked away, and ran into the back, I had a mental image of him from a discription, but he just looked like a dope to me.. but.. thats neither here nor there.
so, I shot him a smile... put my arm around my wife, and said.. "babes, let me take you out to lunch" we went out and had a great time...
to quote the great and wise peter griffen..
" freak'n sweet"
comments?
I felt like a VERY big man after that, instead of beating him sensless, I felt Like not only did I win the battle, but also the war, thanks to everyone here for your support, I have no one else to talk to..
let me know..
DLC :D

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dan, think of it this way: When you shot that fool the smile, you said said to him very clearly "You lose, a**hole!", and he bloody well knew it!
That's far more satisfaction than you could ever get from punching his lights out, no matter how tempting that might be.
So congrats, my friend. You did win both the battle & the war!

I'm glad everything's worked out for you.

B-man

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, that was well played, Dan. It seems your wife is happy and so are you, both a bit wiser from the experience. That guys just loses out all the way around, no reason to bother about him. I'm still glad he looked like a dope!

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah thats cool :D

When I saw the title I though uh oh lol but it's all good. That guy should back off now, things seem to be great with you and the missus now too. Well done :D

hung_big: I'm SO glad it's working out for you monsieur!

Sounds like it's going great! You played that out well. I'm SO happy for you. It gives me faith in people to hear stories like this!

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the Praise everyone, It feels like I have FINALLY let all this shit go, the counseling did the trick, I hate to think where we would be if we hadn't gone through it, I now realize how wonderful my wife is, she is t he most amazing woman I have ever met. since the day I met her, I knew she was the only one.
I think we are both a whole hell of a lot wiser after this thing, I am honestly greatfull that it happened, if it hadent, I would still be a total egotistical douche bag. I wish he would of been there when we got back from lunch, ( he split as soon as he left, ) I wanted to shake his hand and tell him its all good.
oh well...
but thanks again everyone :)
DLC

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dan, it is so gratifying to see a positive direction for your story. You deserve the happiness you are feeling.

Congratulations!

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s great that things are working for you. It is also a very positive sign that your wife trusts you and your judgment enough to call you and let you know that he was there. It sounds to me as though you have a very strong relationship. Congrats.