Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We can't hope for things to be a certain way just because we find them disturbing. You can choose to believe what you'd like. But there is a reason why this post was not taken seriously by the veterans of lpsg. It's just experience with this type. They all sound similar to us. I encourage you to read responses from her other posts to see if she was pointed out as being a liar back then.

It doesn't take skin off my back either way, i just don't like to be told that I'm not justified in not taking this person seriously. I have every reason not to. I hate to see others devote a lot of energy to someone who is fooling you- most likely.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
scroll up, i just responded with a detailed answer as to why....

I agree with your assessment, which is obvious to anyone who's been here for any amount of time, but it is interesting how your keen persona analytical skills based on post history and such don't extend to other areas of the site such as...oh I don't know...the political forum? :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Because i don't take other people's opinion as the one i should have, politics or otherwise. So just because people are attacking someone on the politics forum, doesn't mean that person is a bad person to me. Honestly, i've been called horrible things over there, and i'm not a horrible person. So that is why i don't go over there using my analytical skills. I use them where there is not a 98% to 2% bias on the forum.

I probably go out of my way not to use them over there because it does no use to talk to anyone over there about anything.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering if any other girls here married a smaller guy and you're not happy with it. Every tell him he's small or inadequate for your needs? Do you have a secret lover who does satisfy you?

Sorry dude, your dick is so small even a newborn baby girl would laugh at you. You should kill yourself

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, I see I'm not welcomed here. Thought this might be a place where people could share things w/o being judged or faslely accused. Guess I was wrong. I guess the word "support" in the title of the site doesn't always apply.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
guess the word "support" in the title of the site doesn't always apply.

Yea, and that little box under your name that says female doesn't always apply either.

This is absurd.

You wrote this thread out like you wanted someone to write you a sex story you could get off on.

Go to Xnxx.com if thats what you want.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I see I'm not welcomed here. Thought this might be a place where people could share things w/o being judged or faslely accused. Guess I was wrong. I guess the word "support" in the title of the site doesn't always apply.

You're obviously a man. You're not going to get much support for lying about your gender in order to trick other guys into sending you pics of their cocks. I've seen your post history....Cindy....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Not everything is a supportable behavior. You get held to a high conduct standard over here in the Women's Issues. Sorry, should have kept posting your story where it always worked for you in the past.

I don't support women coming onto any website so they can insult their husband as a form of getting off anyway. Even if you were a woman, your story was pathetic and could only appeal to a man wanting to show off his dick thinking you would be even more impressed compared to your husband.

Do you think just because Support is in the title of the website that anything goes? Do you think just because you are a woman you should be supported in insulting a man you decided to marry in the way you have? I read your post history and even in a thread about has anyone in your family seen you naked, you went out of your way to say "Someone saw my husband (who is not well hung) naked....."

It was a horrible storyline, sorry, no support over here. You sounded like a man and at the very best a vain, bitchy, disrespectful wife. Period.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not everything is a supportable behavior. You get held to a high conduct standard over here in the Women's Issues. Sorry, should have kept posting your story where it always worked for you in the past.

I don't support women coming onto any website so they can insult their husband as a form of getting off anyway. Even if you were a woman, your story was pathetic and could only appeal to a man wanting to show off his dick thinking you would be even more impressed compared to your husband.

Do you think just because Support is in the title of the website that anything goes? Do you think just because you are a woman you should be supported in insulting a man you decided to marry in the way you have? I read your post history and even in a thread about has anyone in your family seen you naked, you went out of your way to say "Someone saw my husband (who is not well hung) naked....."

It was a horrible storyline, sorry, no support over here. You sounded like a man and at the very best a vain, bitchy, disrespectful wife. Period.

I don't much care if the OP is a man pretending to be a woman. What does bother me is when a woman (real or fake) acts the way the OP does in his/her posts. Male or female, the OP is not a nice person.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, and that little box under your name that says female doesn't always apply either.

This is absurd.

You wrote this thread out like you wanted someone to write you a sex story you could get off on.

Go to Xnxx.com if thats what you want.
^^ This. And every single, solitary word Rouge wrote. Thanks, chica. You said it all, so we don't have to.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hang on, are you saying guys are hung up on being hung? i thought women had that hang-up.

Err . . . no. Most women couldn't give a shit what size their partner is, as long as he's not tiny. Size queens are few and far between.

Most men however, seem to be rather size obsessed.