married a small guy. not satisfied.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Err . . . no. Most women couldn't give a shit what size their partner is, as long as he's not tiny. Size queens are few and far between.

Most men however, seem to be rather size obsessed.
I knew a girl that was fine as long as it wasnt 2 inch long, as long as the guy was rough, and other was kind into size, but still she never refused sex to a guy just because he was not big

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She always said she liked big for oral, but at the same time she said that the skill of the guy was important to her

I'm the other way round! In some ways I think smaller is better for oral, because then I can be sure I'll be able to give them the full deep throat experience. It's a little harder with bigger guys.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend isnt into "oral". ( maybe once or 2 times a year )
Not on her - not on me.
Her ex-husband was less than 6" and very thin. And he wasn t into penetration sex at all, because then he couldn t come.
She had to jerk him off or suck him.
So she has now a negative feeling about this and my dick is a little to thick to suck it more than 1 minute for her.

She started a relation with me - while she was married - and yes the sex was unsatisfied for her - not because he was small - but that she had so less penetration sex... and that is what she really likes.