married and frustrated

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by naughtyncgirl, Jun 21, 2011.

1. naughtyncgirl

naughtyncgirl New Member

26 yr old white female married to a smaller guy, and very sexually frustrated. Just looking to chat with someone hung and confident. Send me a PM.

2. B_bcmilf

B_bcmilf New Member

Albums:
    Dam i know how you feel hun
    try 28 years with the same little man

3. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 New Member

Can I just ask why him being smaller makes you sexually frustrated? I know big ones have their nice points but most of the small guys I've been with have been able to satisfy me in more ways than one?! Do you not love your husband?

4. Sakako

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not the biggest guy, but I definitely know how to satisfy a girl.

That point of view is actually really harsh.

5. bighitter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sent you a PM

6. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I need to talk to you girls....

7. Future Man

Future Man New Member

I'm interested, I'll send you ladies a message :)

8. D_i65riuy

D_i65riuy New Member

Just because a cock is big doesn't mean it will satisfy you.

9. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    ^^Good point. I've heard that many times and read it many more times

10. D_rcst6vy

D_rcst6vy New Member

I get you. 21 years with mine. And yes, my man gives head like a pro...but I like to feel full, and he just doesn't do it at 5 - 6. And Seattle, true...being big doesn't mean it will satisfy.....but I would like to give it a try lolol! It is how it is...and Sakako, I could get offended about someone saying that they only thought girls with skinny asses were in and big asses were horrible.....but that someone has a right to what turns them on. YOu probably have your likes and dislikes....and some ladies just like bigger cocks! I am just glad that this site is here!

11. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I agree with all that is said above... there is more to sex than just a physical attribute, especially for most women.

However, women do have their preferences too. some like bigger ones, but on the other side of the coin that is kind of like me saying I only like tight pussies when the reality is... looser pussies can satisfy too.

Or maybe I am just odd.

12. D_i65riuy

D_i65riuy New Member

You're not odd. I love tight pussies, haha. BUT I have been with some that are not as tight as I like and it gets the job done.

13. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 New Member

Are you saying 5-6 is small?! Some guys I've been with would kill to be that size!
    I just don't get women on here openly criticising their husbands just because they are not as big as they would like, doesn't strike me as a feminine trait.
    I accept I am a little fascinated by big ones, hence my presence here but I would never criticise anyone for not being hung, especially the guy i'm supposed to love, it's not exactly their fault, is it?

14. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting. Looked at many of your posts and the vast majority seem to be on the cock worship, SPH or cuckold side.

I have pretty much as the handle says 6" cock. From my own perspective I have never had issues. Also contrary to a few of your previous posts that indicated "small" guys have confidence issues, anyone that knows me would tell you that is pretty contrary to me. Generally I have no problem in punching above my weight class. So saying guys with small cocks have confidence issues or what have you is like saying a woman with small tits has problems with math.

If you are a legitimate female member and have or do possess such a frustrated vaginal cavity as indicated I would recommend you invest in a large dildo and work it out with your hubby before he catches you trying to Skype with every big dick on the net. Another option of course is to see how he feels about a swap or threesome for real to spice it up, get the real deal and see if that works out that frustration for you. Just be careful in what you wish for, someone else may not be frustrated and find his 6 inches more than adequate.

With regards to the pussy analogy, I have never found one yet that was too loose. Call me crazy, just saying...

15. 9inchjkh

9inchjkh Member

Albums:
    Ur sexy I'm confident my 9 inches of thick cock could relieve your frustration check out my album and you be the judge

16. B_bcmilf

B_bcmilf New Member

Albums:
    Well i'm not saying i hate my hubby's cock
    I would just like to feel that feeling of a big cock

17. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Exactly.

Exactly.

From what I understand, most women cannot vaginally orgasm - big or small penis involved. Therefore, I am tempted to say that the desire for a big penis has more to do with aesthetics and tricks we play in our mind than we like to admit. If you simply desire to be filled up you could try the aforementioned dildo... or how about fisting? Or use the dildo along with him - that will surely fill you up (if you can even handle two at once!).

Again, maybe I'm odd but I've never understood how people got so into phone sex (especially the 900 numbers). If you desire a big dick then just talking to someone doesn't seem like it'd do the trick.

18. moparmike

moparmike Active Member

Albums:
    Well, I know that if most ladies can position their pelvis right, and the guy fills enough to hit the G-spot, she usually CAN orgasm. If my wife is on her knees and elbows I am too much for her if FULLY extended, and she can't orgasm. Put the same woman on her knees at the couch, changing angle, and see 5 orgasmic earth shatterers. The key is patience and trying different techniques. I have seen guys with 4 inchers give orgasms. I am more than twice that and have seen it (rarely) fail to give an orgasm. It is a lot about technique.

19. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    and when you are single that's ok but if a married guy was saying that people would be jumping all down his throat over having an opinion....

20. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    well let me see your pics maybe I can help

Draft saved Draft deleted