married and frustrated

LuvBiMMF

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well i'm not saying i hate my hubby's cock
I would just like to feel that feeling of a big cock

I can totally relate to this although I am small. I had with many many women in my younger days, and most of them preferred me over my more very hung friends - this was probably what gave me the confidence level I have with women that most small guys don't have in bed.

Because of my small size I learned to please a woman - years before I ever heard the word "Grafenburg" I had been giving it the attention it needs with simultaneous clitoral stimulation too. IOW I became well versed in foreplay. Sure, there were women that I could tell needed the big fat ones that I just couldn't give, but it never was a problem for me and even most of those women would still call me when as a last resort lol.

But back to your desire milf, I say I can relate because I can. I haven't been with a guy since early '85, and before that only a handful; but I learned early on that I love anal and I like them big. For oral I prefer smaller girth but long enough to deepthroat. My wife was pegging me for a while, but it freaked her out that I was having such mind-bending, full body, wave-after-wave orgasms when she'd fuck me missionary (my favorite way) with the bisggest dildo we have - which she cannot take herself. I miss those days of being fucked and stroked!

So yes size DOES matter. Having said all that, out of the handful of men I'd been with there was only one that I really enjoyed a great deal; we had a ~ one year relationship. We were perfect for each other because he didn't like to receive anal and I don't like to give it to a man (never have) that way, but we could get each off in every way possible and he was easily the best male lover I ever had . . . . and he was smaller than me!

So size matters and I hope you get to experience it, but what's between the ears and in the heart matters an order of magnitude more. Peace.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that you ladies fulfill your fantasies without any repercussions. Maybe you can set up girls only vacation to get the chance. I know a woman and her daughter in law take 1 week together each year at different resorts in the Carribean, and party like they are single. Hope you have fun, but also be prepared that the grass is not always greener. And Bcmilf, don't worry. You will get more attention than you wish. Just flash that smile and that cleavage.

Last edited:

"From what I understand, most women cannot vaginally orgasm - big or small penis involved."

Sorry buddy, but that's where you're wrong. If you've ever gone deep enough to brush against a woman's A spot or U spot, you'll know that.

penguins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"From what I understand, most women cannot vaginally orgasm - big or small penis involved."

Sorry buddy, but that's where you're wrong. If you've ever gone deep enough to brush against a woman's A spot or U spot, you'll know that.

this