Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have recently met some bi-sexual guys who were my age and quite some of them told me they have no more sex at all with their wives. some basically just kiss each other twice a day. some of them were even very nicely endowed so i really couldn't understand why such superb cocks were not used anymore by their wives. I was in a way really shocked and asked myself and them how that could be possible.

Those guys obviously have fun outside their house and behind their wives backs. so now i wonder if such women close that chapter in their lives forever and just don't have sex anymore - or if they get it somewhere else as well; what is more likely their reality from what you hear in such cases?

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie, most of those men are probably lying. Most men who cheat tell the side-hoe that they don't have sex with their wives anymore and that's why they are looking for sex elsewhere. It makes the side-hoe feel sorry for them. It is the oldest play in the book. It amazes me how many people still fall for it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen this question several times since I've joined this site and it never stops disappointing me when I see it. It's not about the guy's penis or how endowed he is, or how great other people think his penis is. In the end it's just that, a penis. While there may be times two people do not sexually FIT together... I highly doubt that's the case in most circumstances considering there are supposed to be way more average sized peens than any other size.

Just because a woman isn't having sex with a man, doesn't mean that she has no want or need for sex. Maybe it's him, maybe it's her, maybe their sex lives really suck, maybe one or the other has some type of sickness or emotional issue.

And why go behind someone's back and expose them to STD's? Are we not adults if we're having sex? Talk to each other and either make a go of it or go separate ways. Having sex with someone else without a partner knowing and potentially exposing a partner is wrong and if I thought for one minute that all men thought that way I would never have sex with a man again.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marriage is more than a civil contract. If you've lost your intimacy then your partnership is a shill. If all you are doing is providing financial support and/or helping raise the children, then don't have to be together to do that.

If I were in a sexless marriage you can bet I'd have a serious talk and figure out a way to either make it happen again or make other arrangements.

If your partner doesn't think sexual gratification is important to you then you are not communicating. I'd be interested in knowing her response.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marriage is more than a civil contract. If you've lost your intimacy then your partnership is a shill. If all you are doing is providing financial support and/or helping raise the children, then don't have to be together to do that.

If I were in a sexless marriage you can bet I'd have a serious talk and figure out a way to either make it happen again or make other arrangements.

If your partner doesn't think sexual gratification is important to you then you are not communicating. I'd be interested in knowing her response.
Yes because no one child is damaged by divorce.

Keyword partners aka business partner

It's the role and marriage you set up and agreed too.

Get ready to pay if you breach that contract.

And no amount of money will fix the emotional damage it will have on the children if you have them.

If you don't have kids... um what's the problem. Have you never cancelled a contract or broke up with someone before?

Was your First Relationship a marriage?

Reactions: EllieP

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweetie, most of those men are probably lying. Most men who cheat tell the side-hoe that they don't have sex with their wives anymore and that's why they are looking for sex elsewhere. It makes the side-hoe feel sorry for them. It is the oldest play in the book. It amazes me how many people still fall for it.

...and also the intro story to many crime reenactment shows . Lol