Married and Over 12 inches

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Howdy guys: I am actully interested to find other married guys out there who also have sons like myself. Im 12.5x8 and have 3 sons also that are huge down below just want to find out if it's just my family or does it run in anyone elseses family also.

Reactions: BigBen and B_er

catcher

Just Browsing
Media
whew!!! I would love to have your family as my next door neighbors!!!!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally think it's genetic, though I don't believe you automatically get yer size from yer father. You could get it from yer mother's side. I don't have kids yet, and don't plan on it for a while (I'm helping raise my brothers, and like, I can say I don't wants kids for a GREAT while :p ) Now, my dad's kinda big, not huge, but totally big. Like, I'd say around 7 - 7.5 long. I dunno how thick. I'm only 6" long and 5.5 thick (above average on both counts, so groovy). My younger brother Chad is like our father, and very shy and introverted. So I've never seen him naked. My mom and I are alike, and we can stroll around naked or whatever.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
In my case, I'd estimate that my father's more endowed than me. My brothers and me are about all the same.

Reactions: B_er

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HungArnold@Feb 9 2005, 03:50 AM
My sons and I are all about the same size. We have talked about this openly.
[post=281299]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, i think it is great that a father could discuss hardon sizes with his boys, but i hope you all aren't comparing them together.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Obvious the size of the penis is a genetic subject, this is transmitted of parents to children, but that does not mean that in all the cases in where there is a family with the Father who has very long flaccid-penis his sons, they also have the flaccid-penises equal or much more long that the father.

The doctors say that there are certain characteristics of the human body that are transmitted generally by way of the Mother, like for example diseases like the Hemofilia. Some doctors think that if a mother had to her to father with the very long penis, this one mother is going to transmit the gens to produce long-penis to her sons, these children will have the possibility (probability) of developing very long penises when they are adult men.

The case of this one gentleman whom it publishes here, is a very rare case... He is a man of very long penis and his sons have the very long penis also then the Mother of these boys she must have had a father with the very long penis, of this one way, when she married with him, the boys of both developed very long penises due to the genetic load of both parents.

In the science of the Genetics the the MAN are the that determines the sex of the future son who is about to to be born, because the men have two classes of spermatozoon: Spermatozoa are of chromosome X (these produce daughters) and other spermatozoa are of chromosome and (these produce sons-boys).

When the spermatozoon is united definitively with the ovum of the woman (the ovum of her is always of chromosome X) settles down of clear form which is going to be the sex of drinks.

The women generally transmit certain characteristics that are Dominants, among them certain diseases and other characteristics antropomorphycs.

Bye!!.

Reactions: med111

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hungthick+Feb 9 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Feb 9 2005, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HungArnold@Feb 9 2005, 03:50 AM
My sons and I are all about the same size. We have talked about this openly.
[post=281299]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, i think it is great that a father could discuss hardon sizes with his boys, but i hope you all aren&#39;t comparing them together.
[post=281414]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Comparing is fine. That&#39;s not incestuous or immoral (well...unless yer a Fundie...)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 04:54 PM
Also, Yoselin, they say that balding genes (or even lack of balding genes) are also transmitted through the mother&#39;s side.
[post=281440]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh thank god&#33; I&#39;ll keep my hair untill i&#39;m 90 then&#33; If it were from my fathers, I&#39;d be bald by the time I&#39;m 60&#33; :p And have a receeding hairline from when I&#39;m 35&#33;

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As i&#39;ve said many times,
my brother and my dad...both big...me?
i&#39;m just average........6.5

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 08:52 AM
Comparing is fine. That&#39;s not incestuous or immoral (well...unless yer a Fundie...)
[post=281439]Quoted post[/post]​
If you&#39;re a fundie, just saying "penis" is incestuous or immoral.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 12:54 PM
Also, Yoselin, they say that balding genes (or even lack of balding genes) are also transmitted through the mother&#39;s side.
[post=281440]Quoted post[/post]​

THANK GOD&#33;&#33; My dad was balding at my age&#33; (No offense to anyone though, i just have semi-longish hair, and plan to keep it that way)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m bigger than my dad. However, from what I could tell, my mother&#39;s father had a pretty big schlong. My dad is not a shorty, though. My brother closest to my age is almost identical to my size. My youngest brother, I&#39;m not sure. He is 14 yrs younger than me and we didn&#39;t grow up pissing in the same toilet like my other brother.

From what I can tell, it&#39;s a mixture of things, but I think genetics can be passed on from father to son, but also can come from the mother&#39;s side. Just depends unless the geneticist here, has a formula to predict it. Notice how some sons look SO MUCH like their dads and others don&#39;t. Depends on how genetics are set up at conception, I think. I take more after my mom&#39;s side than my dad&#39;s. Likewise my brother closest in age to me. My youngest brother takes more after my dad&#39;s side. I can only speculate.

That&#39;s my two cents.

Buff

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I&#39;m 7.5x6.5, and my dad is way bigger and thicker. We never had trouble hanging around in our underwear, naked or even sharing a shower &#39;til my early teen years.
My brother is not as long as me, and almost the same girth.

Now it&#39;s genetics, and if it&#39;s from mother&#39;s or father&#39;s side, I dunno. I did have one uncle that sported quite a bulge. But my cousins are pretty average tho.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SizeQueenMichelle@Feb 12 2005, 05:32 AM

Husband- average, maybe slightly below

Son- enormous
[post=282211]Quoted post[/post]​

Correct me if I&#39;m wrong but weren&#39;t you a single mum before? Now you&#39;re married...