Married and Over 12 inches

belinoitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by kilbasadad@Feb 8 2005, 05:39 PM
Howdy guys: I am actully interested to find other married guys out there who also have sons like myself. Im 12.5x8 and have 3 sons also that are huge down below just want to find out if it's just my family or does it run in anyone elseses family also.
[post=281126]Quoted post[/post]​

Congratulations! A big penis is a genetic gift that keeps giving :)

Size runs in my family... kinda. I wish I got the sizes of the men on my mom's side, but I ended up with a more modest 8".

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought all human beings begin female, with two X chromosomes. That's why men have nipples, by the way... At some point early in development there's a mutation that causes one of the X genes to lose a leg. This causes the clitoris to grow into a penis. I'm not sure if the ovaries turn into testicles, but I'm sure a number of things happen with other parts of the genitalia. Once the testicles start manufcaturing male hormones, more male attributes start to appear. Last of which is the perveral cortex of the brain...

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I was married to a guy who was pathetically small (bad move for a size queen) however my stepson was huge. Either he got it from the mothers side or she had been playing around. Anyway it was a shock.

Reactions: med111

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These kind of threads make me wonder how sheltered I am. I know nothing of most my familiy and friends in regard to how they look naked, yet of complete strangers at the gym I know too much.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Mar 8 2005, 10:47 AM
I thought all human beings begin female, with two X chromosomes.  That's why men have nipples, by the way...  At some point early in development there's a mutation that causes one of the X genes to lose a leg.  This causes the clitoris to grow into a penis.  I'm not sure if the ovaries turn into testicles, but I'm sure a number of things happen with other parts of the genitalia.  Once the testicles start manufcaturing male hormones, more male attributes start to appear.  Last of which is the perveral cortex of the brain...
[post=289253]Quoted post[/post]​
Err . . . No. The X doesn't mutate into a Y, but anatomically, we start as hermaphrodites.

The ovaries are homologous to the testes. They drop into the scrotum, itself homologous to the labia.

There's also the Mullerian ducts and Wolffian ducts. The Wolffian ducts become the vasa deferentia (and the uterers in both sexes), while the Mullerian ducts become the oviducts, uterus, and the vagina in females and the vagina masculina and appendices testium in males.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Satsfakshun@Mar 8 2005, 01:47 PM
I thought all human beings begin female, with two X chromosomes. That's why men have nipples, by the way... At some point early in development there's a mutation that causes one of the X genes to lose a leg. This causes the clitoris to grow into a penis. I'm not sure if the ovaries turn into testicles, but I'm sure a number of things happen with other parts of the genitalia. Once the testicles start manufcaturing male hormones, more male attributes start to appear. Last of which is the perveral cortex of the brain...
[post=289253]Quoted post[/post]​

Where the hell did you get that idea???

The gender of a baby is determined by the father's sperm. All eggs contain an X chromosome, but sperm have either an X or a Y.

And all males of placental mammal species have nipples.

the_force: I think everyone is missing a huge point here.....

WHY THE HELL IS THE DAD CHECKING OUT HIS SON'S PACKAGES????!!!!!!

lol sorry i couldn't resist :D

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by the_force@Mar 9 2005, 03:17 PM
I think everyone is missing a huge point here.....

WHY THE HELL IS THE DAD CHECKING OUT HIS SON'S PACKAGES????!!!!!!

lol sorry i couldn't resist :D
[post=289561]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, when you got it, it's hard to miss. :)

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by the_force+Mar 9 2005, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_force &#064; Mar 9 2005, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think everyone is missing a huge point here.....

WHY THE HELL IS THE DAD CHECKING OUT HIS SON&#39;S PACKAGES????&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lol sorry i couldn&#39;t resist :D
[/b]

LOL yeah. I think you about summed up what most of us were thinking. :D

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Mar 9 2005, 07:07 PM
There&#39;s a big difference between &#39;checking out&#39; and &#39;noticing&#39;.
[post=289646]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
There&#39;s also a big difference between &#39;noticing&#39; and OBSESSING over it.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope sorry about that Jim, I have been so busy with work and moving I have not had time to even check my emai. However I&#39;m back now.

Originally posted by bigjim13579@Mar 4 2005, 09:14 PM
What happened to Kilbasadad? Looks like he has disappeared.
[post=288461]Quoted post[/post]​

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First Im not checking out my sons at all. Sorry that you seem to have a problem with the fact that a father and his sons can be open to talk about anything. Perhaps you if you have kids you need to work or your relationship with them. My sons talk to me about everything we have no secrets from one another. We all like really good friends.

Sorry it seem like Im being an asshole, however I should not have to defend myself or my actions to anyone as long as there not hurting any of you or anyone else. Keep posting I love a good debate.

Kilbasadad

Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+Mar 10 2005, 06:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick &#064; Mar 10 2005, 06:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by the_force@Mar 9 2005, 01:17 PM
I think everyone is missing a huge point here.....

WHY THE HELL IS THE DAD CHECKING OUT HIS SON&#39;S PACKAGES????&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lol sorry i couldn&#39;t resist :D
LOL yeah. I think you about summed up what most of us were thinking. :D

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Mar 9 2005, 07:07 PM
There&#39;s a big difference between &#39;checking out&#39; and &#39;noticing&#39;.
[post=289646]Quoted post[/post]​
There&#39;s also a big difference between &#39;noticing&#39; and OBSESSING over it.
[post=289740]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by philberttrw@Feb 17 2005, 01:11 AM
I was gonna say... according to my genetics class in school, they&#39;ve found that set of genes (for it&#39;s actually 4 or 5, if I remember correctly) and it IS on the X chromosome, not the Y. My dad&#39;s mother has baldness in her family, as well as the mother of my paternal grandfather, so all the males on that side have typical male-pattern baldness on the crowns of their heads. My maternal grandfather and grandmother both have very thick, healthy hair, and even though I am only 20 (soon to be 21, btw), I still have more hair at my age than any of my father&#39;s side of the family did.
ditto. according to my mother, my father was already going bald when she met him (he was 18) and it appeared to be a paternal trait in his family (however since I don&#39;t think she ever met his mother, it could also have been maternal). I&#39;m now 23, and beyond the normal male-pattern recession I&#39;m not showing signs of losing any hair. although I guess it&#39;d be hard to tell anyway cos I never cut it.

as far as the dick size thing goes, I have no idea about my own father (died not long after my mother met him, and it&#39;s not the kind of thing I could ask her about).
however:
I&#39;m not married, but of the two ladies I know of who have carried male offspring of mine to term, one of them has indeed remarked that he takes after me "down there." (I just kind of laughed nervously and changed the subject - I guess mothers are more comfortable discussing that kinda thing than fathers...)

Reactions: med111

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Mar 10 2005, 11:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Mar 10 2005, 11:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-philberttrw@Feb 17 2005, 01:11 AM
I was gonna say... according to my genetics class in school, they&#39;ve found that set of genes (for it&#39;s actually 4 or 5, if I remember correctly) and it IS on the X chromosome, not the Y. My dad&#39;s mother has baldness in her family, as well as the mother of my paternal grandfather, so all the males on that side have typical male-pattern baldness on the crowns of their heads. My maternal grandfather and grandmother both have very thick, healthy hair, and even though I am only 20 (soon to be 21, btw), I still have more hair at my age than any of my father&#39;s side of the family did.
ditto. according to my mother, my father was already going bald when she met him (he was 18) and it appeared to be a paternal trait in his family (however since I don&#39;t think she ever met his mother, it could also have been maternal). I&#39;m now 23, and beyond the normal male-pattern recession I&#39;m not showing signs of losing any hair. although I guess it&#39;d be hard to tell anyway cos I never cut it.

as far as the dick size thing goes, I have no idea about my own father (died not long after my mother met him, and it&#39;s not the kind of thing I could ask her about).
however:
I&#39;m not married, but of the two ladies I know of who have carried male offspring of mine to term, one of them has indeed remarked that he takes after me "down there." (I just kind of laughed nervously and changed the subject - I guess mothers are more comfortable discussing that kinda thing than fathers...)
[post=289769]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

My dad was very anti-gay, so discussing anything like this with him would have been a cause for ex-communication. He passed without ever knowing I&#39;m gay though. There wasn&#39;t much open communication between he and I anyway, so this doesn&#39;t surprise me.

Pappy

Media
Kilbasadad, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the relationship you have wit your sons. I think it&#39;s probably a very healthy one. My sons and I had a great relationship up until they got out of school and we didn&#39;t see as much of each other (work schedules and such). While they were younger and in school nothing was thought about walking to our rooms naked after a shower. In situations like that you see their junk and they see yours, it&#39;s not checking them out it&#39;s just in passing.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
So we see it all depends on the attitude/opportunity. I raised my sons after the divorce and they were able to chuck the pj&#39;s their mother insisted they wear to bed and with no girls around were able to wander around the house in the buff in the mornings until time to dress and go out. You actually get so you don&#39;t even notice the nudity after a while but there are few secrets.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 11 2005, 12:29 AM
Kilbasadad, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the relationship you have wit your sons. I think it&#39;s probably a very healthy one. My sons and I had a great relationship up until they got out of school and we didn&#39;t see as much of each other (work schedules and such). While they were younger and in school nothing was thought about walking to our rooms naked after a shower. In situations like that you see their junk and they see yours, it&#39;s not checking them out it&#39;s just in passing.
[post=290024]Quoted post[/post]​

Not trying to be funny or nothing, but Pappy.....you have sons? You didn&#39;t look much older than myself in your avatar pic.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
kilbasadad was nice enough to post more pics, but am I the only one to notice a BIT of a discrepancy not only between the quoted size of said member&#39;s member, but ALSO of the consistency of it in his pictures???

Help me out here, kiddoes.