Married And Sucking?

Curious to hear from other guys out there who are married or in a relationship, and are not "out" but are deep down craving the cock. What do you do to stop the urges, or do you play around? I have always wondered about this as i recon there must be literally millions or bi curious guys and girls out there who keep it under wraps. Keen to hear on here or send me a PM ;)

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always been turned on by big cocks, even though I'm 8 x 6 myself.

Very curious to meet a more hung guy, but am in an LTR.

Recently have been looking at pics of hot hung guys with my GF and it makes us both v horny.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Curious to hear from other guys out there who are married or in a relationship, and are not "out" but are deep down craving the cock. What do you do to stop the urges, or do you play around? I have always wondered about this as i recon there must be literally millions or bi curious guys and girls out there who keep it under wraps. Keen to hear on here or send me a PM ;)

Hey, yes married and was curious for many years. I fought the urges but still found myself checking guys out at the gym, and thinking about sucking cock. Finally an opportunity presented itself innocently and I said yes and did it. Ten years later i am still enjoying sucking.

dannytheevans1994

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That’s me... married and secretly bisexual... message me