1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Married And Sucking?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 1009453, May 27, 2019.

1. 1009453

1009453 Guest

Curious to hear from other guys out there who are married or in a relationship, and are not "out" but are deep down craving the cock. What do you do to stop the urges, or do you play around? I have always wondered about this as i recon there must be literally millions or bi curious guys and girls out there who keep it under wraps. Keen to hear on here or send me a PM ;)

brandon38, Kris King and Gj816 like this.
  2. wellhunguk

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always been turned on by big cocks, even though I'm 8 x 6 myself.

Very curious to meet a more hung guy, but am in an LTR.

Recently have been looking at pics of hot hung guys with my GF and it makes us both v horny.

3. Parts Guy

Parts Guy Legendary Member

Hey, yes married and was curious for many years. I fought the urges but still found myself checking guys out at the gym, and thinking about sucking cock. Finally an opportunity presented itself innocently and I said yes and did it. Ten years later i am still enjoying sucking.

4. dannytheevans1994

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That’s me... married and secretly bisexual... message me

5. 693987

693987 Guest

Being bi or pan or curious or anything of the sort is no excuse for cheating.

MisterB and ronin001 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice