Married/attached ladies, how often do you...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree that sex is all about doing only what you enjoy. You should be focused on pleasuring your partner, and they should be focused on pleasuring you.
Only to the extent that you are comfortable. Who are any of us to declare that just because we see a BJ as no biggie or even pleasurable, she cannot have developed a revulsion?

Reactions: 950483

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband would get more oral if I didn't have to unhinge my jaw like a python. I have TMJ and it can really aggravate it. Sometimes he tears the corners of my mouth because of his girth. When that happens I stop. It's been a problem as of late for me to give it.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since my now ex bf and me only saw each other on the Weekends and once during the week, he got oral from me on every of that Occasion, so twice to three times a week.
In our whole 6 month relationship he went down on me once.

I give him oral when I feel like it, and it's always my idea. Sometimes he declines the offer because it isn't his absolute favourite thing anyway. He stays very still, and does absolutely NO thrusting or shoving and completely keeps his hands to himself. In one way I'm very thankful that other women have trained him to be so considerate, but on the other hand I wish he'd give me more of a clue sometimes, because it really does take forever, and my skills do have room for improvement. Usually if I'm trying to give him oral to completion it's when I have my period, because he is just finds menstrual blood repulsive and won't have sex with me for several days.

At the beginning of our relationship he tried to impress me with his oral skills, and I just wasn't impressed. I might even have said something along the lines of "Urgh. Yuk. Stop it. Go away." I just prefer penetration anyway. Recently for some reason the idea does sometimes appeal to me, but I still don't know if I would actually want him to do it. Awkwardness isn't the issue for me, it's more about not being keen on the physical sensation. Probably I will explain to him that I'd like him to do it just so that I can make absolutely sure that I don't like it :D.

Reactions: lil peachie

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No one has mentioned this but hygiene is also important. I was with a guy.once that smelled so horrid down there that I dreaded it everytime. I'd never offer to do it on my own. Each time we saw either other I'd hope he wouldn't want oral.

So yeah, shampoo the pubes, wash under the foreskin, scrub the balls, wash the taint and by gawd wash your asshole and butt crack.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No one has mentioned this but hygiene is also important. I was with a guy.once that smelled so horrid down there that I dreaded it everytime. I'd never offer to do it on my own. Each time we saw either other I'd hope he wouldn't want oral.

So yeah, shampoo the pubes, wash under the foreskin, scrub the balls, wash the taint and by gawd wash your asshole and butt crack.

And most importantly, RINSE well.
I did low key mention showering habits, but y just wrote the playbook.
(Lifts a glass to TH)

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a friend who is really into the whole Tinder casual sex thing (I'm biting my tongue).

When she brings a guy home she gets a little bowl with hot water, soap and a washcloth and washes their junk.
When she was telling us we were like :eek::confused: but she says that not one of them complained.
Apparently guys will submit to all sorts of indignities if they know they're going to get at least a blowjob out of it :p

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I have to be the one to come up with the idea of washing his dick I'm out. I can understand if we go out dancing or to the gym first. But if we just have a few relaxed laughs over cocktails or sushi, and the situation is such that I feel the need to recommend cleanups I hope he has someone else's number or he's gonna be lonely. The first thing I do once a man seeks privacy with me (whether he's been my man for years or he's just a sexy distraction I've known for a few days) is go rinse off my vulva and butt crack at a sink juuuuuust in case there's some left behind toilet paper or effluvium. If I can get this done without him knowing, so much the better, but I'm not afraid to speak up and say I'd like to freshen up. Bathing regularly is good, but I expect a partner to know it's not always enough for intimate contact.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I have to be the one to come up with the idea of washing his dick I'm out. I can understand if we go out dancing or to the gym first. But if we just have a few relaxed laughs over cocktails or sushi, and the situation is such that I feel the need to recommend cleanups I hope he has someone else's number or he's gonna be lonely. The first thing I do once a man seeks privacy with me (whether he's been my man for years or he's just a sexy distraction I've known for a few days) is go rinse off my vulva and butt crack at a sink juuuuuust in case there's some left behind toilet paper or effluvium. If I can get this done without him knowing, so much the better, but I'm not afraid to speak up and say I'd like to freshen up. Bathing regularly is good, but I expect a partner to know it's not always enough for intimate contact.

now i am picturing Doris Day washing her butt in the bathroom sink
1950s movies forever unclean

Reactions: AlteredEgo

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I give my husband oral sex every day, regardless of whether we have full sex every time or not. He gives me oral almost every time we have sex. With my fb he gives it to me every time I see him and vice versa ...
It really depends on the mood and the moment.
Giving my man good oral regularly keeps him smiling and its a gift.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That's easy for me. We don't have sex anymore ... so...
zero and zero.

This will really UP the statistics in your favor, huh? :)

(I have the feeling you enjoy oral more than she does. You can't force it on her to enjoy it. And I know from history that forced oral is horrible for both partners, or it was in my experience.)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

...give your husband/partner oral?

...get oral from your husband/partner?

(This to settle an ongoing bet.)
We are both very oral and 69 is frequently on the menu but as far as just 1 at a time I would say that we give each other oral a couple of times a week. But not everyone is up for it and that should be respected. If you are ok with giving to give that is great, but do not give it with the expectation to get it unless you both went in with this understanding. A person should never feel guilted into doing it, especially if they do not enjoy giving. I mean where is the pleasure in that?