Married/best Friend On The Side

Question for the married/committed guys who are with women.

Do you have a best guy friend that you are intimate with or even have sex with on the side/ behind closed doors that your wife doesnt know about? I often feel the need for male intimacy and kissing and cuddling/comfort from a dude but want to be with and fuck my wife (eventual wife).

Would love to hear stories.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Question for the married/committed guys who are with women.

Do you have a best guy friend that you are intimate with or even have sex with on the side/ behind closed doors that your wife doesnt know about? I often feel the need for male intimacy and kissing and cuddling/comfort from a dude but want to be with and fuck my wife (eventual wife).

Would love to hear stories.

I am not married or currently in a relationship .......... but
I do have couple of married male friends who want / need extra benefits in our friendship.
The reasons range from sexless mirage to they just need sex with another guy the male on male contact being a real turn on.

I know a couple of the wives / girlfriends ..... do some of them know, may be others I doubt it.

ABurnabyDude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Am married, bi. Took a couple of years but we opened the relationship. Mainly because over the years her libido plummeted while mine has just got higher and higher.

it takes a lot of communication but it’s possible to set up a good dynamic. The key is ensuring there is relationship safety and post event TLC. We have an open communication policy, ask any question and you’ll get the honest answer.

Ive had hookups (mainly guys), she knows. Some times she asks and it leads to a good fuck session. Sometimes she muses she wants her own experience, which leads to a good fuck session.

See other posts on some rules we have to keep things smooth for the primary relationship.

I am not married or currently in a relationship .......... but
I do have couple of married male friends who want / need extra benefits in our friendship.
The reasons range from sexless mirage to they just need sex with another guy the male on male contact being a real turn on.

I know a couple of the wives / girlfriends ..... do some of them know, may be others I doubt it.
nice man, where do you find guys like that? that sounds great

Reactions: titan1968

Am married, bi. Took a couple of years but we opened the relationship. Mainly because over the years her libido plummeted while mine has just got higher and higher.

it takes a lot of communication but it’s possible to set up a good dynamic. The key is ensuring there is relationship safety and post event TLC. We have an open communication policy, ask any question and you’ll get the honest answer.

Ive had hookups (mainly guys), she knows. Some times she asks and it leads to a good fuck session. Sometimes she muses she wants her own experience, which leads to a good fuck session.

See other posts on some rules we have to keep things smooth for the primary relationship.
nice man, its good you have honesty as a part of it. I think I would struggle to be that open

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes .................. I am emotionally committed to my wife. Our sex life very healthy.

Yes \,I have had encounters with other married men. More so a physical thing except for one "core" male partner. This may sound weird, but it is almost like a second marriage. He too is married. We have met deep emotional and physical needs for each other.

Yes .................. I am emotionally committed to my wife. Our sex life very healthy.

Yes \,I have had encounters with other married men. More so a physical thing except for one "core" male partner. This may sound weird, but it is almost like a second marriage. He too is married. We have met deep emotional and physical needs for each other.
thats great dude, where did you find your core guy and what does your wife know about him? Does she know the role he fills for you? I am looking to set something similar up, I don't eve know where to start

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thats great dude, where did you find your core guy and what does your wife know about him? Does she know the role he fills for you? I am looking to set something similar up, I don't eve know where to start

Thanks for your message ............ I checked your verification photo. Nice cut cock !!!

I suggest you join Married, Bi & Discreet hosted by BKmuscledad. I am actually writing "My Life Map as a Bi-Man". I am doing it in parts / installments; it takes time to write them and I don't want to create sensory overload for the reader. Today I posted Part 2.

I truly believe that I have had a unique situation. It is all fact and truth. I would like to share it.

I am going to give you a quick peek look into the upcoming Part 3 . Actually, our wives and our kids are very, very good friends. It was so odd. We are an extended family !!!!!!!!! So Steve and I think our wives knew despite us being very, very discreet. In Part 2 you can read about how Steve and I were able to go out after our gym routine. We were at gay bars and bath houses. Hmmmmmmmm...... some might find that sick, but I am sharing my story.

This sight is not for hooking up; it is for deeper discussions about our emotional aspect of being bi. I don't know how to suggest setting up something similar. It just happened. And with my wife now terminally ill, Steve's family is supporting our family.

I have no plans to re-partner, at least for sometime; however, I would prefer a hetero relationship cause I still have my male partner.

This relationship wasn't without issues; we were effectively common law partners. To some that might sound super weird. But both Steve and I have had successful lives; we live with high life standards in all other aspects.

Take care ......... might see you on Married, Bi & Discreet. All the best

LCD

Thanks for your message ............ I checked your verification photo. Nice cut cock !!!

I suggest you join Married, Bi & Discreet hosted by BKmuscledad. I am actually writing "My Life Map as a Bi-Man". I am doing it in parts / installments; it takes time to write them and I don't want to create sensory overload for the reader. Today I posted Part 2.

I truly believe that I have had a unique situation. It is all fact and truth. I would like to share it.

I am going to give you a quick peek look into the upcoming Part 3 . Actually, our wives and our kids are very, very good friends. It was so odd. We are an extended family !!!!!!!!! So Steve and I think our wives knew despite us being very, very discreet. In Part 2 you can read about how Steve and I were able to go out after our gym routine. We were at gay bars and bath houses. Hmmmmmmmm...... some might find that sick, but I am sharing my story.

This sight is not for hooking up; it is for deeper discussions about our emotional aspect of being bi. I don't know how to suggest setting up something similar. It just happened. And with my wife now terminally ill, Steve's family is supporting our family.

I have no plans to re-partner, at least for sometime; however, I would prefer a hetero relationship cause I still have my male partner.

This relationship wasn't without issues; we were effectively common law partners. To some that might sound super weird. But both Steve and I have had successful lives; we live with high life standards in all other aspects.

Take care ......... might see you on Married, Bi & Discreet. All the best

LCD
wow sorry to hear about your wife man. How do I join the group?

Reactions: titan1968

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay