Married, bi, black, father of 4...new to site

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello and welcome to the LPSG neighbourhood! Have a good look around, there's something for everyone. I hope you find what you're looking for.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lots of welcomes there for you - see - we ARE happy your here. Welcome to you and by now you will be fully aware of how things are here at lpsg. Great to have u on board. Cheers.

D_gbik7yi8

1st Like
Media
Thanks a lot for all the welcomes. I really appreciate it. :) I'm really not sure what I expected, but this has been a refreshingly good experience so far. Lots of great, friendly people--I am glad a found a place where a nice bulge shot engenders such a warm response. :)

D_gbik7yi8

1st Like
Media
My wife happens to be one of those amazing women. :) We've been together for such a long time and she has known about me for quite awhile. We've had an arrangement for years now. She spends a lot of time away from home from work, so when we play, we typically play together, although not always. My wife gives the okay for who and what I do outside the boundaries of our relationship. For what she allows me to do, it's the least I can do. :)

Welcome :smile:

Are you one of the lucky ones that has a wife that not only knows, but is comfortable with it?