Married Bi Men/Gay Men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by PYBIMA, Jul 29, 2009.

1. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

Hey,

I love big dicks, I have done anal before but never with any one over 6 inches. I am in a relationship and my partner is on the average side.

What does it feel like to have someone who is really hung plow you?

It is all I think about. :biggrin1:

2. jorpollew

jorpollew Member

No matter the size, big or small, there is always pain involved. But then at some point the pain switches over to pleasure. It's like a click that goes on in my body, and all of the sudden things start to tingle and feel good.

Depending on the dick's length and thickness, the degree of pleasure can be different. A really girthy thick dick is more painful and takes longer to get used to, but with every stroke you can feel your whole adjusting and molding to the shape of the dick. And then a long dick (10-11") can hit your prostate and make you cum without you even touching your dick!! Awesome feeling!

It helps if the top partner has skills-- knows when to go slow or fast, when to stop and tease your whole a little bit, and then body thrust you hard and furious.

I also realized that anal sex got much better when I got more vocal. When I moan or talk trash, then the sex is better. It's an ego thing with most guys. Men always like to overpower other men. There's nothing more intense and powerful than fucking a man to the point that he's enjoying it and begging for more.

But hey, if someone's gonna be "the butch", then someone's got to be "the bitch"!

3. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

Oh man, I want it.

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It feels great - but only once you've relaxed.

Two things that can make it great:

1. Make sure your partner knows to line up the parts before he pushes. A cock of any size is gonna hurt if it's jammed into you st some random angle. But if he's paying attention and fucking your ass the direction it's meant to go? Perfect. Line em up, and don't you go fighting his well aimed penetration, either. Relax and let him take you. That's why you're doing it.

2. Use lots of good lube. Get silicon lube. It doesn't dry out & will stay slick for as long as you can take it. Water based lubes invariably dry out and will leave you sore and unhappy.

5. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

joeweekend you sound like you know what you are doing and I like your pics.

You could do me ;)

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I don't know where your prostate is located, but for the record, so could a 3" dick.

7. PYBIMA

PYBIMA New Member

I agree with Nick8 and by the way Nick...

Damn your pics are hot. Making me hot and bothered. ;)

8. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

That's unhealthy. Stay focused on one thing that you apparently can't have and your relationship is going to fall apart. That, or your sanity. You need to discuss the available options with your partner!

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have always found that when I start off my sitting on my man, it helps with my relaxing and making sure I am lubed enough and open enough for the pleasure to kick in. Few tops (unless they are versatile) understand how to go slowly at first to make sure a guy is comfortable. What's more, your sitting on him will ensure that he does not cum prematurely from trying to stick it in you. Being a bottom certainly makes me a better and more informed top.

Silicone is a mess to clean up and off and, to me, should only be used for when you are having sex in a pool or hot tub. I prefer water-based lubes, but they are not all created equally. Astroglide and Manglide are two of my favorites. CheapLubes.com - Inexpensive Personal Lubricants, Condoms, and Adult Toys is the best place to purchase (And examine) different kinds of lube.

Thank you. You don't need 6, 7, or 8" to hit the prostate. And hitting the prostate in the right way, is the most pleasurable part of anal sex.

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Thanks, buddy. :redface:

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

You got that right. :tongue:

12. james0463

james0463 New Member

o,Jorpollew:what you wrote just like I am seeing you are making love with somebody. What you explained is really great!

13. james0463

james0463 New Member

Joeweekend you are so experienced. I really would like you do me if you are in Shanghai.

14. fortiesfun

Gold Member

What, I wonder, does this have to do with being a married bi man?

Draft saved Draft deleted