Married but a little bi-curious?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by geolino, Aug 12, 2008.

1. geolino

geolino New Member

If you are married or in a similar heterosexual connection, do you have sometimes bisexual interests?

2. Diesel2215

Diesel2215 New Member

Albums:
    I enjoy looking at other men's cocks. Hens my rating is 99% straight and 1% Gay.

#2 Diesel2215, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  3. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

me too. i like looking at other big dicks

stephenbread and Heretoplay10 like this.
  4. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

me too.i look looking at other big dicks

5. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

6. schisse

schisse New Member

Albums:
    That's me, too. She knows about it, and we joke about having a threesome. Although, she would rather have another girl. I guess that makes her bi-curious, too.

7. zundervall

zundervall Member

Been married several years, love my wife dearly, but always been fascinated by cock. And the curiosity is only getting stronger. It'd be great to find someone my age and circumstances to fool around with; I get occasional overwhelming desires to suck cock. Not sure why, as I've never done this before, but there it is.

canonmax likes this.
  8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no. my interest is making my bigger than average cock even bigger. I will look at pics of big cocks, but don't want to have sex with the owner.

9. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Have had both sexes, enjoy both sexes.

10. Corius

Corius New Member

It's the young men who post and insist they are 100% gay or 100% straight who I think should be a little less sure. I thought of myself as a pretty "regular" guy and in my early teens I suffered from erections when they were most inconvenient. By happy circumstance I bonded with a new guy in town who was my age. We had the privacy and we were uninhibited in that we did what came very naturally as we bonded in friendship. We embraced a side of our sexuality which we had not thought about before. Both of us are today happily married men yet very grateful for the loving relationship we had then and continue to have today. We are no longer sexual partners but the love remains.
    I suspect that many married men have repressed the very idea that they could now or ever could have been sexually attracted to another man. Genuine male bonding in our society is too rare.
    Many see this as being true because males have so feared being suspected of being gay that they do not form firm bonds with other men. Genuine male bonding does not necessarily involve sex.
    "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it."
    Today, I can hardly call myself curious; I know that I have been able to relate fully (sexually) with both men and women. I add that I have never cheated on any partner, male or female. And, I also admit that at a visceral level I can still be "stirred" by a sexually attractive man and also by a sexually attractive woman.
    My hope is that more men and women will take the time and the opportunities to become more fully acquainted with their own complex sexuality.

Harold81 likes this.
  11. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Corius...I couldn't agree with you more. As a gay man, I feel liberated from the sexual repression which coats our "100% straight" american society. It's too bad really. I feel bad for many straight people, those who do not have the courage to explore their inner sexual desires. [just as long as it involves consenting adults, it's all good]

12. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think this is more common than any of us know...

13. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

My story is almost line per line as CORIUS's.

I think those days of inhibited sexual male bonding made me a more attentive lover when I got married. Still have very strong urges today....

14. avg_joe

Gold Member

Love those well-hung cocks and tight pussy. Yum !!!

15. conntom

Gold Member

Couldn't have typed it better myself.

Anyone in Connecticut agree???

16. idaho69

idaho69 New Member

Strong urges have developed as an adult to have sexual contact, primarily oral, with other males. Don't know where this came from. I finally have tried it when I found a married guy with similar feelings. We meet from time to time and play around a little. We primarily blow each other. Would like to find other guys but that is tricky. Any one in Idaho in a similar situation?

17. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

It seems to me that, given the very nature of this site, most guys who hang around here must be at least "a little bi-curious."

18. krock76

krock76 New Member

Since I was in my teens, i've enjoyed wacking with friends from time to time. Even entered into mutual blow jobs with a couple of them in college, both whom are now married. I consider myself straight, but I don't have any hangups about same-sex sexual pleasures. I agree that the 100% straight or 100% gay are a minority and are on the fringes of the two ends of the scale. Most people fall somewhere in between.

19. hrconsulttex

hrconsulttex New Member

I'm kind of the opposite. I'm gay, and in a serious, commited relationship with my partner. But I've always had some curiousity about what having sex with a woman feels like. I've never done it, but it is something I think I'd like to do at some point.

20. dclub02

dclub02 New Member

+1 for me!

Draft saved Draft deleted