Married co-worker but gay vibes

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been crushing on this guy/coworker who is married with a kid. I know it's wrong, completely wrong. I've caught him jerking off in the stalls at work. Well not in the act but his cum was on the floor n on the toilet seat. Very rude but really turns me on.

Does anyone have advice on how to let him know Im cool with it? I know the obvious is to buddy up with him. I can sorda do that but I'm looking for advice for what to do after that.

He lives close by and think it'd be cool to just make him a jerk buddy. I also get some gay vibes from just from his mannerisms but also he's lingered on some accidental touches. Caught him staring at my bulge (which I return the favor at any time I can) and he gives me compliments on my looks often.

We are in the South so keep that in my mind. I in no way want to date this guy. Really just want to turn him into a jerk off bud for easy release.

I just get so horny at work now and I feel like it'd be mutually beneficial.

I would advise keeping your work life and personal life very separate. Especially since he is married and has a family. Both for the sake of your profession as well as being respectful of someone who has made a choice to be in a (presumably) monogamous relationship.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, this is what you do:

1. You have to be absolutely 100% certain that it was, in fact, his semen on the floor and on the toilet seat. Do a DNA test or something.

2. When you are absolutely 100% certain that it is, in fact, his semen, then go tell him to clean the fuck up and stop being so god damn gross.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Brisler I did a test, not dna but just trial and error. The results show, it was him... He even went to go back to the bathroom to pee like moments later lol. Maybe to clean up, but I had beaten him to it. Just looking out for him lol.

@StaringIsCaring mean I get that. That's always a possibility. Things can go bad for sure. Not to say I'm a pro - but I'm a pro at dealing with stuff of that nature. I have hooked up many times with people related to my work - and all I can say is yes it can go sour quick if you let things get out of hand. Even still it's all on very thin ice. Luckily attachment is not a big issue with me.

I appreciate the comment @Fade, but I want to be clear that I don't want this post to be a question of moralality. I get that already. It's bad. Now, not justifying myself, this would be cheating on both our parts. There is no excuse for it or any part that's not selfish. I see this as more of a male bonding thing. It's crazy how many men jerk off with other men. It is very common. Again no excuses but I also feel monogamy is a falsehood to be honest. But I know, no concent would still be lying.

I legit wouldn't touch or do anything but what he fealt like. Just being naked together would be fun. I see this as more as a bromance opportunity. Also a stress release.

@Taken901_1988 even if he was single, mixing a sexual bonding thing with a coworker is probably a bad idea. I would say the exact same thing if it was a single woman wanting to masturbate with a single female coworker. Masturbating is a sexual act. I'm not saying masturbating with someone else around is in any way innately bad. I'm saying doing something sexual with a coworker is a bad idea.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Monogamy is a falsehood"

Well, explain that to his son or daughter when she/he discovers that he prioritized being naked with his co-workers over the relationship with his own kid.

Seriously, if he is indeed in a monogamous relationship with his wife, do not be the guy that encourages him to do something that can very well fuck up his marriage and, more importantly, his relationship with his child. If he wants to do so, let him so on his own. Wash your hands of the entire situation (seriously, wash them...), walk away and find a single guy to be naked with.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i agree with the above, but im just gonna play devils advocate because i am bored...
I would just ask him to go have a beer at a local bar on a weekend, feel him out there at the bar. Make conversations with him to steer him in that direction. I would start off by telling him you seen someone jizzed in the toilet and you seen it, say how you have been wanting to JO at work but never had the balls to do it, but now that someone did it, you want to do it yourself... see if he admits to it. If he doesn't try another question.

I know hooking up with co workers is a big no no, but hey, if you feel confident that he likes you back, and you feel that sexual tension,; go for it. After all , i'm sure it would be kept a secret.

You can't ruin a relationship yourself, it takes 2. If his wife or kid found out, then he can explain his own actions as an adult that consented to the fling.

please don't hate me, just offering different point of view for the OP

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also another disclaimer if work relations go south I'm not going to shed a tear - my plans are to leave my current work situation regardless. Again I've fucked co-workers before. Guess what it made work more bearable. And do I think back and say damn wish I didn't do that... Fuck no. The sex I had with them was fantastic!

I'm not turning this is to an argument.

Please only responed if

A. Youre a male.
B. You have jerk off buddies.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It sounds like you've already made up your mind on what you want and you only want reinforcement for the decision you've already made. Seems like you don't feel too good about that decision and that's why you want the reinforcement.

Seems like you could find a guy who isn't married, has a kid, and is a co worker.

Mycumlust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been crushing on this guy/coworker who is married with a kid. I know it's wrong, completely wrong. I've caught him jerking off in the stalls at work. Well not in the act but his cum was on the floor n on the toilet seat. Very rude but really turns me on.
Just be like did you just jerk off in the stall. And before he can finish just blurt out I do it all the time while walking off.

Does anyone have advice on how to let him know Im cool with it? I know the obvious is to buddy up with him. I can sorda do that but I'm looking for advice for what to do after that.

He lives close by and think it'd be cool to just make him a jerk buddy. I also get some gay vibes from just from his mannerisms but also he's lingered on some accidental touches. Caught him staring at my bulge (which I return the favor at any time I can) and he gives me compliments on my looks often.

We are in the South so keep that in my mind. I in no way want to date this guy. Really just want to turn him into a jerk off bud for easy release.

I just get so horny at work now and I feel like it'd be mutually beneficial.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For all the shamers: lighten a bit up. Maybe I was using this semi Anon place to post a discussion to talk through awareness of the situation to myself and to end up with no disire to actually do it. Role playing if you will.

You people take everything as fact on here. This could be a completely made up story. I enjoyed the devil advocates post a lot.

Maybe I was using this as way to talk through obvoius infactuatons that I know as a gay man, I automatically am rejected for having from the gate. I know that my nervs will never conjure up the courage to actually do anything because I never actually act out a desire as drastic as your making this out to be.

There is a fiction section but it's not fiction. It's real and I already know it will never happen as I fantasize about. But as you are rentlentless on taking things to such extremes I will bother some place else.

Also whos to say the wife would or wouldn't be open to bi relations with me and her husband? Just becuase they have a kid doesn't mean your sex life dies. If your life hasn't envoloved to multiple partners at least once - I say don't knock til you try it. It's obviously not for everyone.

You can say whatever you want as can I and I can decided not to share your common veiws of more complex situations.

If I want moral lextures I will go to my mom.

If anyone wants to reply that has done this please by all means. What was it like?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in agreement with you Taken901_1988. Life is full of possibilities and only you can determine what's good for yourself. When there are signs, I would follow through, just to find out where they're leading, you should not ever looking back and regrets. Jerking off buddy is really not cheating, in my opinion. I'm an adventurous type, so I can understand what you're saying.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I would like advice on how to.

Would like to talk to someone with experience.

I would definitely also give him compliments on how he looks daily... a simple "morning, you look great today" is subtle and very nice to hear. Sit next to him whenever you have a chance and make sure your legs are close enough to make contact, leave your leg touching his, small things like that. Be a bit bold, say a joke, slap his thigh softly while laughing. In your original post you mentioned he gives off gay vibes, so, i'm sure he will pick up on the signals.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get those gay vibes from co-workers all the time. Main reason is because work is where I spend 99% of my time, unfortunately. But, that is why its so hard to not want to get involved with co-workers. You look at the candy all day every day and if they reciprocate sometimes it is near impossible to not get involved. I have been involved with one co-worker even though he and I worked on opposite ends of my facility. He'd stop by for head now and again and it was HOT. We're in the South too where gay is still largely taboo and eventually he became so paranoid he cut our suck bud friendship off. Shame, he was so hot. Big, good looking guy who didn't mind sucking a cock and swallowing a load. Always hot to get his cock sucked too.