Married couples invite a hung guy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: I know it is pretty common for a married couple to invite a hung guy into their sexual relationship, and am interested to learn from the experiences other forum users may have had or are having in regards to this.
    We were married 10 years before we decided to explore this option, the man involved being my 10th annivarsary present.
    I look forward to your views and stories, in particular the advantages and disadvantages, both emotional and sexual.
    Andrea xxxx

2. Imported

Gold Member

Beagle8: I must be completely out of it. I never head it was common to invite a hung gentleman to the marital bedroom. Maybe I've been hiding my light under a bushel basket. :D

I'm not so sure how I would receive such an invitation. I suppose it would depend on the couple and the invitation.

I know you wer looking for ideas and advice from those in the know. I'm just tossing out my observations.

Beagle

3. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: Hi Andrea,

Interesting question. I've been in the position of being "the hung guy" brought into a couple's sexual relationship. We all got along real well until we actually had sex. The husband actually freaked out about half way through the evening. He had to leave the bedroom, so then his wife left the room also so they could talk. I could hear them discussing the situation in the living room. It was very uncomfortable for me, just lying there in their bed alone. They came back to the bedroom & politely asked me to leave. I had a few questions myself, but they weren't interested in hearing from me. I took a shower,put my clothes back on, hugged her & tried to hug him,but he was so cold, he wouldn't hug me back. We never really resolved the issues, but I think it was just too much for him to see another guy having intercourse with his wife, even though before he had wanted the fantasy very much. Oh, human nature!

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: joe, you think he freaked over the intercourse, or the size....were you bigger than he was? or was it just the fact that someone else was have sex with his wife?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: In our case the whole idea was to invite a man with a noticably larger penis. My present was (and is) to have intercourse with a more well endowed man. I would have thought it unlikely this factor would have caused the problem. Maybe the reality of seeing his wife with another man was different to the fantasy he imagined.
    Andrea xxxx

6. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: I'm quite amazed that your husband didn't have a mental breakdown at this. He must be a lot more comfortable with his penis than 90% of the male population.

I mean - you've kinda said (in a round-about way) that you'd like a bigger man, as you'd think it would satisfy you more.

Has your husband acted any differently since? Maybe he was completely comfortable with it. I'd like to think that I wouldn't feel jealous of a guy with 10", as I know that my size is more than enough for most people anyway and hearing stories from here, I'd imagine it to be more problematic than it's worth. For an average or smaller guy, however, this would be a whole different matter...

7. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: Before we introduced this man, I had never had intercourse with one well endowed. I wondered what it would be like. It was a surprise when my husband suggested and then arranged for it to happen. It was a mutual agreement. My husband is pleased and is happy we have removed the "nagging curiosity" which was present before. I now know what it is like.
    Andrea xxxx

8. Imported

Gold Member

gushiggins: I've been on the "young hung guy" side in the bedroom, and the husband didn't have any complaints. However, he had actually set it up, and it wasn't for the endowment, so to speak; he was quite a bit older than his wife, who hadn't dated pretty much at all before they got married. Therefore, he decided that they'd pick out guys, one at a time, and go out together, then come back for the bedroom time. I must say, I miss them a lot because they were both really nice people; I got deployed and had twenty-four hours to pack my shit and tell my family goodbye.

Sorry to reminisce on you guys.

-Z

9. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: I am still of the opinion the "young hung guy" scenario as you call it is rather common.
    Andrea xxxx

10. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: well andrea, how was the "larger" guy compared to your "average" husband?

11. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: Any comparison would be unfair. The intercourse my husband and I enjoy is loving and special. I was more interested in what experiences other forum members have had.
    Andrea xxxx

12. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: ~saunters in and pins a Ladie's Auxillary pin on Andrea's lapel and whispers "Welcome!" before hurrying out of a thread I have no business in~

13. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: Why thankyou very much Sammy.
    Looking at your picture you may even give me a "nagging curiosity" about another kind of sex.
    Andrea xxxx

14. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Yeah... well... good luck getting our sammy to show you her breasts on cam!  LOLOLOL

<kisses to ya, sammy!>

And a warm welcome to you, Andrea~

15. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a swinger, I would say yes, but there are some out there that don't understand the lifestyle. Too bad you are not in California.. I would help you out. ;)

16. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: She may not show you her tits, but MAN does she have a sexy forehead! :D :D

17. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: geo8x6 -
    "I would help you out"?
    Not sure I understand you. I am interested in the views of forum users. I am not seeking a sexual encounter.
    Andrea xxxx

18. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Don't take offense at our buddy, Geo, Andrea. His offer to help you out is his way of saying "hello, welcome to the board." :D

19. Imported

Gold Member

Andrea: That's all right. No offence taken. Besides, if circumstances were different then I am sure I would accept his kind offer.
    Andrea xxxx

20. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067787291;start=0#0 date=11/02/03 at 07:25:51]I know it is pretty common for a married couple to invite a hung guy into their sexual relationship[/quote]

uh, no?
    sorry, i too must be living in a cave,
    i dont honestly think this is 'common'.
    perhaps depends on your definition of common...

anyway...if my SB said he wanted a bigger pair of tits for his 33rd birthday....
    well, i say he can just go find them...
    but he'll be cooking his own dinner the next day...
    and the next, and the ne....

Tender

Draft saved Draft deleted