Married couples invite a hung guy

wvalady1968: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067787291;start=0#0 date=11/02/03 at 07:25:51] II look forward to your views and stories, in particular the advantages and disadvantages, both emotional and sexual.
Andrea xxxx[/quote]

Because I haven't said this yet, Hello, Andrea!

David got dangerous when a guy flirted with me at a wedding. For the life of me, I cannot picture a scenario where he'd ask another man to join us.

Nor can I envision myself standing idly by while another woman so much as kissed him romantically, much less made love to him.

It's good that you and your husband found each other, since you think the same way about this. And I sincerely hope it doesn't come back to bite you some way.

longtimelurker: Wow - just looked to try and check out your age (hope you didn't mind ;)) and I think you are our first British female on the board! Double welcome - I thought we were a bit under-represented in that area!

OK, now that's over, would you mind telling us how old you are? (no need to be exact if you don't want to, just be rough) It's just because I think this kind of thing is likely to be a lot more common amongst couples that have been married a long time - say at least 10-15 years.

Andrea: Very well done Lurker. But after all, I did say the encounter was for my 10th wedding anniversary.
Andrea xxx

Beagle8: I agree that comparisons are unfair. But, could you tell us about your experience in satisfying your curiosity? ;D

Andrea: Certainly Beagle.
I had a nagging curiosity as to what intercourse with a well endowed man would be like. Sought of an itch I couldn't scratch. I wondered if I would be able to cope, if I would enjoy it, if it would be painful. Would the sex be better than with a man with a small penis. How would I react when with two men at the same time. All sorts of things.
I'm no longer curious.
Andrea xxxx

Tender: ***Would the sex be better than with a man with a small penis***

suppose it was better?
what does that then do to your marriage?
how does your husband feel now?

and how does it change anything?
it just seems to me that it would cause alot of troubles.

i mean if it is better, then it would seem that sex between you and the husband wouldnt seem as good, or as 'whole' so to speak?
???
Tender

Andrea: Tender - you are so intuitive.
But sex with my husband is neither worse nor better than it ever was. Nothing has changed.
I asked for forum members of their opinions and seemed to have put myself in the spotlight - no matter.
I'll live!
But you are right Tender. There was always going to be dangers involved in this sort of thing. Maybe there are still some hidden demons ready to pounce!
Tender - you are lucky - you are completely content in your marriage. No itches to scratch. No nags to banish.
Andrea xxxx

Tender: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1067787291;start=20#26 date=11/03/03 at 17:51:06]Tender - you are lucky - you are completely content in your marriage. No itches to scratch. No nags to banish.
Andrea xxxx[/quote]

ah!
don't assume things,
:)
Tender

Andrea: ;)
-but hey. You know what I mean.
But Tender - aren't you just a little curious about some of the stuff you read here?
Andrea xxxx

Tender: ***Tender - you are lucky - you are completely content in your marriage. No itches to scratch. No nags to banish***

no, this is NOT true at all.

as far as curious,
wondering and doing are not the same.
our vows didnt include ever adding someone else...

Tender

ORCABOMBER: Tender, I suppose the single women here would be happy to have a woman like you supporting them.

Andrea, I commend your husbands bravery.

Peace.

Andrea: Why thankyou OrcaBomber -
I will pass on that kind comment to my husband.
Andrea xxxx

rainfletcher: I don't know how common this is, either. I remember someone posted a link to a women's poll about penis size awhile back, and the comments were fascinating to me. I couldn't believe the number of married women who had either had sex with other men solely because of their large endowment, or who wished they could.

However, I'm just fascinated that men would be alright with this. Their view of sex, themselves, and what sex is to their spouses must be so much different than my own.

I've posted a bit on the shittiness I have 'cause of a PAST relationship with a bigger guy (and I'm no mouse dick, myself)...I cannot for the life of me imagine being open to my girlfriend having sex with a larger guy, and in my presence.

I know the Lifestyle is not for everyone, and I don't pretend to understand it or want to be part of it. However, I would never judge or be critical of those who do. But my own insecurities would just about do me in, I think.

One interesting side-note (since I could add NO valuable answer to our new friends question). Isn't it interesting that so few people in married relationships have commented? I'm wondering if, at least in this community, the practice isn't quite so common?

jac311: Andrea - I know you want to hear about other people's experiences but its kind of a two way street. You peaked our curiosity about your experience.

Has your "nagging curiosity" been replaced by a nagging desire for more encounters with the well hung?

Andrea: Rain.
Your final comment is so true. I started this thread to learn from other forum members in my situation.
Unfortunately it seems there are none, or at least none willing to share their experiences.
I seem to have pretty much put myself in the spotlight, and to be frank, am getting some stick over it.
Andrea xxxx

Andrea: jac311-
"A nagging desire" replacing "a nagging curiosity"?
erm ....
I'll think about that one.
Andrea xxxx

jac311: Well I would guess you're response to this experience would either be (1) physically speaking it wasn't much better if at all than with a smaller penis or (2) physically it was much better and I might want to do it again which brings up the nagging desire?

Tender: [quote author=jac311 link=board=women;num=1067787291;start=20#36 date=11/04/03 at 17:12:06]Well I would guess you're response to this experience would either be (1) physically speaking it wasn't much better if at all than with a smaller penis or (2) physically it was much better and I might want to do it again which brings up the nagging desire?  [/quote]

thank you thank you!!
this is what i was trying to get at i think, but doing a lousy job finding the wording.  :p  and so was asking along with that, isnt your husband bothered by those same thoughts? that if you enjoyed the other guy more than him, your curiosity may have been quenched but now we have a bigger problem to deal with. didnt know what you were essentially "missing" before, now you that you know, you could be missing it so to speak?

*** I couldn't believe the number of married women who had either had sex with other men solely because of their large endowment, or who wished they could.***

this is sort of what i was saying with the curious thing.
yes in a way I would like to do it , but, no i would not do it.
so i guess part of the question we are looking at here, is that just because a wife would be curious doesnt mean she doesnt love her husband. but then how does that change when the wife actually DOES it? it wouldnt change my feelings for him-i would still love him just as much as before, (there wouldnt be any emotional love for the hung guy, just a sexual experience...) but at the same time, i think if i loved my husband i wouldnt want to hurt him or jeopardize our relationship. so then it would seem logical that he would think, 'if she loved me, she wouldnt actually do this'.
make sense  :-/

***However, I'm just fascinated that men would be alright with this.  Their view of sex, themselves, and what sex is to their spouses must be so much different than my own.***
I think the common man, ie average husband, would have a "very" big problem with it. at least my SB would. in a serious way. like in a personal esteem way, as well as between our relationship---questioning his value to me.

Still it goes back to what i said earlier, what if the husband asked for a 'barbie' for a night? would the wife be ok with that?  i know i would NOT.
although i still understand his curiosity and desire for that, and it doesnt mean he doesnt love me or isnt committed to our relationship. but still the answer is NO.

Tender

PS
***I seem to have pretty much put myself in the spotlight, and to be frank, am getting some stick over it.***
nah, i dont think the discussion is personally geared to you at this point, its just something that is still a topic for thought.
dont take it personally in a bad way.    :)
i think some of us are just intrigued  

rainfletcher: I might disagree a bit, Tender, but only because of my own personal issues. Having said that:

As a guy, it would be hurtful to me that my 'significant other' would even be wondering what someone else would be like. the male ego is so friggin' fragile, at least mine is, that I want to be absolutely everyting to my girlfriend. I want to be so wonderful, and give her such a complete sexual experience, that there is no room whatsoever to even wonder about anyting or anyone else. This is obviously impossible. And just because she would wonder or think from time to time, it doesn't mean she loves me any less, right?

Tender, I'm no theologian, but doesn't the bible say somewhere that you can commit adultery in your heart? I'm sure I mutilated the passage, but it's something along those lines, right? I'm just wondering how this can be reconciled?

Andrea, you just happened to touch (round about) on a subject that is of great curiousity ot many of us: "DOES SIZE MATTER?" So it's understandable that this community would value your opinion on this, seeing as how you have first hand experience...:) Also, as you can clearly see, many are also curious as to your husband's reaction. In your original post, you asked for opinions about advantages and disadvantages, both emotional and sexual. From my standpoint (clearly on the outside), I can only see negative for the guy, and potentionally postivie for the girl (depending on immediate sexual experience), and potentially negative for the girl (depending on the emotional fallout for the guy). God that was confusing - hope it made some sense to you all.

So, I guess my ramblign point is that I have no personal experience to share with you. All I have is curiousity at the 2 points above. So, feel free to shoot me down and say "this is none of your business". You'd be right. But, can you describe how the sexual experience was different? And can you share any of the fallout from having had sex with the larger guy?

Sorry to derail your thread, Andrea. Apparently, there isn't much this community can share with you on your original question. However, we are EXCELLENT at longwinded tangential discussions....:)

Tender: rain,
Tender, I'm no theologian, but doesn't the bible say somewhere that you can commit adultery in your heart? I'm sure I mutilated the passage, but it's something along those lines, right? I'm just wondering how this can be reconciled?

you are absolutely right.
i guess the muddy water comes in that at what point is curiosity or wondering, crossing that line?
the thing is i dont think a person would have to have a particular "other" in mind to just be curious.
but if a particular other were being drooled over, then yes that would be trouble.
so i guess that is a fine line....
perhaps is different for everyone in their interpretation.
that said, yes i understand very much what you were saying with wanting to be 'complete' for her in everything.
i think that is what SB and i deal with alot, although not only sexual issues...
Tender