Married couples invite a hung guy

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe all the posts from "imported" are from the older forum and to know who is speaking you must refer to the person's name in bold. The OP in is Andrea, I believe.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I believe all the posts from "imported" are from the older forum and to know who is speaking you must refer to the person's name in bold. The OP in is Andrea, I believe.

Ohhh haha I thought that "imported" was the the OP lol. This makes so much more sense now.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don`t know how many couples engage in this type of activity, but I have an ad on AFF on was contacted about a month ago by a couple from out of town who wanted to meet with me.

They had originally contacted me about two months ago inquiring about wether I would be interested in getting together with them when they where in town, I said sure and they told me they would contact me in the future to meet.

So fast forward to the actual encounter, I met the husband in the lobby of a hotel downtown and he was friendly but reserved and he let me know on the elevator ride up to their floor that they weren`t much into talking and preffered getting into the action right from the start.

No problem I said, but to be honest I wasn`t expecting that so it kinda made me a feel a bit nervous, but I said to myself fuck it I came this far I ain`t gonna back down now so I did.

Enter the room and the missus is sitting there with legs folded in a sexy pose wearing a cheerleader type of outfit, and then well she got up from said chair after the husband told her to and he then aked me to walk up to her and let her take off my jeans.

So off I went and let her to do just that, and at this point I realized I wasn`t going to suffer from any stage fright because as soon as she started rubbing me thru my pants before unbuckling my belt and pulling my boxer briefs down I was already rock hard lol.

At that point I kinda tuned out the husband and just let her give me what was a damn fine blowjob to my pleasant surprise, and during that time the husband would sometimes tell her to strike a certain pose and look at the camera while he took a picture.

But he always did so from behind me, so that he was not in my line of sight which helped me to just say focused on his wife going down on me, I got the impression he was aware of that fact and thus filmed and snapped pics in this manner as a result.

Anyway I sat down on the chair afterwards and she kept blowing me fora good ten minutes before we moved to the bed, but before doing so the husband had to use the bathroom and i had a couple of minutes alone with the wife.

She asked me what I thought of her oral talents and I told her she was very good which was true, and I then asked if I could remove her skirt (her blouse came off earlier) and she said yes thus revealing her beautiful and shapely behind and legs, and being the admirer of such fine physical features that I am my erection suddenly felt much harder hehe.

Anyway got on the bed and she got on all fours then on her stomach to keep blowing me, and again the husband would direct her to take certain poses for the camera or picture, and then finally when I felt I was getting close to reaching orgasm she got on her knees and stroked me for a few more minutes before I literally erupted with a considerable amount of cum after a bj session that lasted close to if not over 40 minutes.

I counted 5 long bursts of cum which landed all over her face, tits, hair, nose even her ear lol but yet somehow and thankfully so missed her eyes completely, but anyway I made the quite the mess and commented so after catching my breath but the husband said nah man that was great and the wife said that was exactly what she wanted so we all had a laugh at that.

Anyway that was the end of the session as the first time meet was just for her to give me oral and if that went well then there would be a next time with sex involved this time and they made it clear before I left they would contact me in the future and reaffirmed that by sending me a message.

In the message they both said they enjoyed my company and had a great time and I replied in kind, and they also said that they haven`t been very active in recent years as so many people end up being timewasters or bail out of meeting at the last moment and such, so for me to show up on time as agreed and then to not have any issues performing if you will was a pleasant surprise.

Anyway my impressions from meeting this couple was that they clearly love each other, I recall as I was getting dressed that he snapped a few pics of her sitting on the edge of the bed facing the camera with my cum all over her chest and belly (she had wiped the cum off her face by this point) and then leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Kinky fella lol, she hadn`t washed her mouth yet so he was kinda tasting me too there, but its funny because he seemed like a light dom type and her taking orders and direction from him was interesting to watch. Anyway this is my experience having dealt with this one and only couple, hope this story wasn`t too tedious to read for anyone who does so.

Oh and for the record, this story is entirely true and certainly does not belong in the fictitious stories section for anyone who would entertain the thought... I`m not one for storytelling, especially fairytales of this kind that seem to permeate this site.