Married guy over 18yrs learning new trix

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SHARETHEWEALTH, Jan 7, 2009.

1. SHARETHEWEALTH

SHARETHEWEALTH New Member

Wife recently started having squirting orgasms by use of toys..(may i mention she used to be against them)))she went to a slumber party(sextoy sales) came home with a non intimidating dildo and the flow began.....i am looking to share new things with other newly sparked couples to make what used to be a routine sex life not routine... The more info and ideas shared can help keep marriages together in these fucked up times.

2. lubeitup8

lubeitup8 Member

My wife is from N.J It is cool you go a sex toy . I got my wife one for christmas and we use it for the first time last night and she said she has a new best friend. We has great sex. to keep the spark going we try different things like no underwear day. sex-acation- this is where you only go on vacation to have sex. I have other ideas. message me i will share more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice