Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was curious how it felt, so for a period of time I did use my wife's largest dildo on myself. There many times during this period where I was pumping the hell out of that bad boy!!! Never came close to cumming, and haven't used it in years now. Was curious and tried it.

Reactions: jj58900

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back when I was married, I used my wife's vibrating dildo once and enjoyed it. Now that I am single again I have 3 dildos of my own that I mainly use for oral when I feel like I want to suck a cock, but occasionally use the small one for anal when I feel the need to be fucked.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mrs has a nice collection of rubber cocks. She pegs me so we both enjoy them. I'd love to find a real cock to ride regularly but having trouble. So 2-3 times a week I grab one or two of hers and give myself the fucking I crave. Here's a selection. The second from left is one of my favs feels great going in and out. The far right is a monster. Not so great for in/out fucking but feels wild fully inserted.

Lineup.jpeg

D

deleted817718

My wife and I both have our own dildos. She has two in her bedside draw and three at her lovers houses I have 2 dildos and 2 butt plugs

Reactions: WLA_DL

AssMan1972

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been into pegging for several years. My first experience was with my first wife’s dildo. She loosened me up with her fingers first then strapped it on and put it in. Over the years I’ve enjoyed being pegged by several different women and have started building my own collection of dildos for solo play. This is what I have now. From left to right, 10’’ 12 1/2’’ 10”

Attachments

Reactions: jj58900

Mike hutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife is a bit of a prude till you get her going, she's not open minded as I am, she knows I'm bi butnot open to exploring...sadly.
I purchased a couple for my wife a couple years ago, the pink rabbit and a realistic 7" cock with vibrating balls. I also have a Fleshlight.... well it all started when I was curious and very horny one time when my wife was away for a couple days, I was using my Fleshlight and sucking on the cock dildo (bc I love sucking cock lol) and used the rabbit in my ass... all three at the same time was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I'm a regular user now.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I buy my wife dildos and she doesn't really use them so I use them.
Rather, I buy my own dildos and my wife also uses them on me ;)
I've made silicone clones of my cock and my wife uses them on me, too, very fun!!!

Reactions: aldawg

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mrs has a nice collection of rubber cocks. She pegs me so we both enjoy them. I'd love to find a real cock to ride regularly but having trouble. So 2-3 times a week I grab one or two of hers and give myself the fucking I crave. Here's a selection. The second from left is one of my favs feels great going in and out. The far right is a monster. Not so great for in/out fucking but feels wild fully inserted.

View attachment 81274061
I bought my lady a double ended we used it together so hot. Also used it with a guy [she was not there for that but I told her about it]. Also used it solo all hot. IMG_20221111_190651.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AssMan1972