Married Guys: How Does She Know You Are Ready For Sex?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys: If you are the instigator, what's your go-to pick-up line or physical action to let her know you're ready for sex? How does she normally respond?
Pick up line: "I do", or "good morning"
Physical action: breathing, blinking

Early on in our relationship i told her as a default save for me being sick, asleep, or pissed off at her, that I was down to bone.
Up until recently Id make subtle comments about being in the mood, but the more I go along responsive libido comes off as really transactional, so in order to ensure everybody is as enthusiastically looking forward to sex as everyone else, I let her initiate.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She can tell when I cuddle up behind her & my cock is hard against her ass
This, of course! Or just cuddling and my hand is cupping a breast, and I start to caress it and tease the nipple. She has also just outright asked me if I was up for some fun, and 95% of the time I am!

In a previous relationship, our sexual encounters quite often started out anywhere except the bedroom, usually due to the conversation turning sexual. I would get quite erect very quickly, so if she asked if I was up for some sex, all I had to do was to place her hand on my now hard bulge, and she would smile and say "Let's go!"

Reactions: Gj816

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always ready and willing. I often walk up behind her and start sniffing her neck. She knows this means I'm subconsciously picking up on her scent that she is getting wet and coming into heat. She's just amazed at how accurate I am. I seem to pick up on it before she does. She'll then check and discover just how wet she is.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We did our best to always be available when the other was interested (with allowances for illness, cycles, etc). So basically, if I could fog a mirror, I was available.

Her health issues played hell with her libido. I was always understanding but occasionally persistent; she was usually accommodating but occasionally legitimately out of service.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A guy and his wife had a code for when either one of them wanted sex, "I need to do the laundry."
One night in bed, the husband says, "I need to do the laundry."
And the wife replies, "It's late, and I'm exhausted. Let's do the laundry tomorrow."
A short while later, the wife feels a little guilty for denying her husband. She rolls over and says, "Honey, I'll help you with the laundry if you're still in the mood."
The husband replies, "That's o.k. It was a small load. I did it by hand."

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The second I wake up until the lights go off in the bedroom and we're under the covers for sleeping. There is no time I'm not ready for sex. Always willing and able! Its not so much something I say or do, she just knows that very little gets me going (same for her too).