Married Guys - How Many of You Have Only Had Sex with Your Wife?

4skin4u

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My wife and I have been together for over 50 years and she's the only woman I've had sex with.She's had sex before we got together but I never did.Sometimes feel like I missed out but it's probably not gonna happen now.So I post content on here to see people's reaction.

Wh0_Dee

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have been together for over 50 years and she's the only woman I've had sex with.She's had sex before we got together but I never did.Sometimes feel like I missed out but it's probably not gonna happen now.So I post content on here to see people's reaction.
It's the same with me. My wife had sex with a couple of her boyfriends before me but I just never managed to "score" before I met my wife.

She actually asked me once if I thought I missed out on having sex with other people and of course I said "No!!!" (because I'm not an idiot). But I'm with you, I do feel like I would have liked to have sex with more people so I'm on here to connect with folks and get a bit of what I might have had with more experience.

Wh0_Dee

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@4skin4u and @Cooper72 it's good to know that I'm not the only one out here with this experience. I would never cheat on my wife so there's no way that I would have more sexual partners at this point but I'm horny all the time and can't help but wonder what sex is like with someone else.

One of the moms at my sons school is a sexy piece (nice tits, tight ass) and is always giving me the eyes. The other day I was in full fantasy mode about fucking her. But I guess that's what fantasies are for.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been married for 44 years, but been with her for almost 50. Have I had sex with others, yes....before and after we were together, but it was many many years ago....do I think I missed out? Yes..I do...I had a LOT of opportunities that I never took advantage of...and some of them were extremely beautiful and sexy.

D

deleted814719

Wife and I started dating when in our teens in high school. Dated for 6 years before we got married. Now married for 45 years. She's the one and only.

Do I feel like I've missed something? Not at all. Although our PIV sex has really slowed (post-menopause, her drive just isn't the same), she still gives great head and hand jobs frequently. I, like most(?) men, take matters into my own hands regularly to relieve my sexual tension.

Because we dated throughout high school and college and then married early (I was 23, she 21), I really never pursued anyone else. We both had full-time jobs right out of college and I was always in a management role where a 40-hour week was a fantasy -- 50-60 hours weekly was the norm. So, sex with each other was satisfying, convenient, and then frequent.

You add a couple of kids to the mix, long work hours continue, kids activities involve not only transportation but coaching, and who has time to chase pussy outside of marriage? And when you are getting sex within marriage, why jeopardize the relationship?

I'm regularly amazed at the number of partners some guys on here have had. I get the idea of dating different women before finding the right gal. I even understand alcohol or drug-fueled sex with someone you just met at the bar as the alcohol/drug impairment clearly can block good judgement. But having sex with 5, 10, 20 or more partners seems as though you're trying to reach some numbers goal. Whatever.

To each his own.

One woman. 30 f’n yrs. Fooled by life, fooled by religion, fooled by a woman, society, parents whatever. But you can’t take my pride or my dignity and I won’t give it away, so I stand behind the promises I’ve made.

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Married 18, together 23 and only been with her. She had sex with one other person a couple of months before we got together to lose her virginity and I still sometimes wish she had waited. We had been talking while she was doing a semester abroad and then stopped for a bit and it was during our non-talking time that it happened.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
37 yr old married guy here.

My wife and I have been together for 16 years (6 married) and I’ve only ever had sex with her. (I was what they call a late bloomer.)

Do any of you have similar stories or backgrounds?arrow. 42 years here and she's the only woman I've ever been with, She,s been with one other that I know of

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
42 years here and she is the only one, she has been with someone else