Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex almost every morning?! I'm jealous. Those were the days. Enjoy while you can
You assume I'm young I am70 years old. My wife and I are both on hormone therapy both if us hornier than ever. And I am hard as a rock

D

deleted18069061

Around twice a week, some times less, rarely more. My wife knows. We don’t have an active sex life anymore, so she’s fine with it as long as I keep it to myself
What happened to your sex life?

Just wondering because my ex wife was like a sex martyr most of the time. Acted like she was going into battle and sacrificing herself for my nut. Even though I was willing to do anything for her. If she had it her way, she’d probably have sex 1-2 times a year. So the once a week that we did it seemed like a chore for her most of the time.

She had a ton of anxiety, was always fucked up on antidepressants. I think in part was derived from her having serious sexual trauma that she never got help for.

Reactions: deleted817718

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will start off
I masturbate at least 2 times a week. I will do more if I can get alone time from the wife. My wife doesn’t know as far as I know. I do know she got very mad one time when she found my lube and I told her I used it to masturbate. Since then I have went way out the way to keep it a secret. She probably suspect but doesn’t have a clue how much.

your wife needs to get a life an leave your personal things to you an your pleasure alone.

Reactions: tallmarriedprof