Married Guys: What Have You Found To Be Her Favorite Position?

Married guys: What have you found to be her favorite position?

• Missionary

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 37 36.3%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Reverse Cowgirl

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Spooning

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Something Else, tell us in the comments!

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This. A variant is rather than the leg over the shoulder, it’s wrapped around my leg and tucked up to her chest. Bottom line, this position gives me maximum access to her pussy, and I almost always bottom out. It is both our favorite position. View attachment 14952511
Our favorite is cowgirl, but this is a close second. She loves how deep I can get in that position.

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She will cum 100% of the time if we fuck standing face to face.
F75AD61.gif

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife prefers doggy to most other positions. With the way I'm curved, it hits her spots better than other positions (save for maybe reverse cowgirl), plus she can more easily use her toy on her clit.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife's favorite has always been from behind in one shape or another. she loves being taken from behind. if she and i are ever being close together whether in public or in private, i'm always behind her with my arms around her. it's just her preference and how she likes it even to this day. it's what she told me since day one and has been ever since.

Reactions: diver6

texan117

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She will cum 100% of the time if we fuck standing face to face.
F75AD61.gif
We try this from time to time but I'm 6'5" and we can never find a counter that works. I'm always having to do a plyometrics workout just to get the right angle

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex’s was reverse cowgirl.

my wife now likes doggie and missionary. Not sure which she likes the best. While I always liked reverse cowgirl myself. My wife’s pussy looks amazing in missionary.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually it's a toss-up between cowgirl and doggy. Cowgirl because she likes the aspect of being in control as well as being responsible for the timing and depth (and because it's my favorite :)). However for pure pleasure, rear-entry has always seemed to hit the spot that makes it easier for her to come, although we only do it with her lying on her stomach or spooning nowadays, as traditional on-all-fours is too uncomfortable for her.

Djqt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my wife prefers doggy or this position right here (don’t know it’s name, sorry) I came make her cum 100% of the time in either of those positions. But I love when she rides me reverse cowgirl so I can play with her beautiful ass the whole time. I feel like I’m gonna shoot her to the ceiling “scary movie style” when she’s riding me like that

Attachments

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually it's a toss-up between cowgirl and doggy. Cowgirl because she likes the aspect of being in control as well as being responsible for the timing and depth (and because it's my favorite :)). However for pure pleasure, rear-entry has always seemed to hit the spot that makes it easier for her to come, although we only do it with her lying on her stomach or spooning nowadays, as traditional on-all-fours is too uncomfortable for her.
Same here. Mine loves to be on top. So she can be in control.

Reactions: Tazman66 and Gj816
D

deleted814719

My wife has been pretty daring in the past when trying positions. Her current favorite is definitely missionary because she has been having some back problems. Occasionally, she'll climb on and ride me cowgirl-style which I love and I know she enjoys being in control.

Is there anything sexier than your partner asking or telling you to "fuck me" whatever position you happen to be in??

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife has been pretty daring in the past when trying positions. Her current favorite is definitely missionary because she has been having some back problems. Occasionally, she'll climb on and ride me cowgirl-style which I love and I know she enjoys being in control.

Is there anything sexier than your partner asking or telling you to "fuck me" whatever position you happen to be in??
It's definitely a turn-on when she says " shove that dick in and fuck me hard!"