Married jo buds

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That said, I am not married, but I have a jack off bud that is. He loves his wife, has a very healthy sex life, and nothing is wrong between them at all. He just likes the occasional bro time. We don't jerk each other, we just get together probably a couple times a month for a jerk session. His wife doesn't know, I don't think. But she does know that we HAVE jerked off together before he met her.

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
While I'd like to do this, I don't have one friend that I'd like to do this with.

Way too personal. Sometimes I think I'm bi but the thought of ANY of my friends is disgusting and would totally fuck up our friendship.
I don't have one friend , I have several friends.
We aren't bi, we are straight and jacking off together isn't disgusting and no friendship has ever been fucked up.

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with knox96 jerking off with another guy is not a gay or bi thing. I don't have jo buddy, but id like to find one. Just a cool dude to get naked with and share some male masculine time. As a married guy all id want to do is get naked and jo, nothing else. I would never even bring the subject up with my friends. So how do you bring the subject up with a guy?

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with knox96 jerking off with another guy is not a gay or bi thing. I don't have jo buddy, but id like to find one. Just a cool dude to get naked with and share some male masculine time. As a married guy all id want to do is get naked and jo, nothing else. I would never even bring the subject up with my friends. So how do you bring the subject up with a guy?

This is aquestion that is very difficult to answer..... One I have trouble with myself.
My life style (married etc). The things I do, recreational activities etc the guys I'm around
Etc.

I don't come In contact with any gay guys I know of, or guys that are interested in doing his - again - not that I know of.

It's a very difficult thing to open up about with your friends- I mean how to know unless you ask or set up a situation that's evasive enough to be safe? I mean you don't want to "let he cat out of the bag" so to say and be totally wrong, and then be judged.

So how do you bring up the subject- go camping get drunk, go to the gym and hope hey shower?

Just appears to be easier to look on Craig's list and hope you find a dude like you...

KB
Skype - Kurtbishop1

Just my opinion

If your married and not physically separated your best jack off buddy is your wife.

If you are separated and end up in a situation where you are jerking off with a guy, while you may be straight you are engaging in a "gay" act or activity.

I have in the way back past jerked off with other guys, but not while married. To me its sort of counterproductive. If your jerking off with guys your not chasing pussy.

Reactions: ronin001 and 693987

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It started like that, just watching each other jerk off. At some point I realized I liked looking at his dick, it was bigger than mine by a good bit. Then when we started jerking each other the feel of his dick in my hand made me just as excited as my girlfriend. Didn't take long before we were sucking each other and no one was the wiser. It was actually a really good feeling making him squirm and cum. The girlfriend is still my love but the other is just so easy, no strings or feelings hurt. Just great pleasure.

jrad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't really have much interest until i was in my 40s. I dont think its as easy later in life. When your in your teens its all new and fun but now its just fun. I think I would welcome the opportunity if it was presented but as of now I haven't really promoted it.

So the answer is no - but maybe I would...or should?

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you have a JO buddy or engage in "Brojobs" you are not straight. There's an evolution that has begun in society where homosexual activity is beginning to be more accepted. Currently, it's passing through the phase of "identifying" as straight but engaging in homosexual activity. Ideally, it will arrive at the place where not only doesn't it matter who you're physically intimate with but it also will be no one's business but the two people involved in it and members of said society will not hold the belief as they do now that they're entitled to know what those people are doing.