Married Life

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jakeatolla, Apr 15, 2008.

1. jakeatolla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Married Life
    Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes .

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend said: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4' stilettos and mask. He said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you, then we made love all night long.'

The mistress stated: 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in the office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just had wild sex all night.'

The married one then said: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV controller and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner?'

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMFAO!! thats too funny!

3. bigmix

bigmix New Member

love it!! what a fun!! so where's robin? cooking?

Draft saved Draft deleted