Married Men How often do you get laid?

SR_Ifun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am just doing a survey about married man ,how often do you get laid with someone who is not your wife ?

OMG, don't remind me of my forbidden affair, my double life that has ended this year! :cry:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0... but I have been real close. hard to turn down beautiful women that are asking you to fuck them. been married 33 yrs, been hit on a lot over the years, even had some of the wife's friends propose 3-somes cuz they knew I wouldn't cheat, so include my wife and it's all good, right? no...no 3-somes.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
0... but I have been real close. hard to turn down beautiful women that are asking you to fuck them. been married 33 yrs, been hit on a lot over the years, even had some of the wife's friends propose 3-somes cuz they knew I wouldn't cheat, so include my wife and it's all good, right? no...no 3-somes.

Good on you. And your wife. For all my philandering with men, some of my best friendships have been with men who are faithful to their wives and wives that are faithful to their husbands.

D

deleted627832

Never, love my too much to hurt her. On the 17th we made it to 30yrs.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never outside of marriage. My woman is smoking hot with long sexy legs, tight ass, big soft breasts, beautiful face and long flowing hair that touches her butt. It doesn't get any better than this.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and I have an Open Marriage, so I'm free to get laid when I want. I don't act on it alot (or at least haven't so far). I believe in honesty. Not into cheating or sneaking around. Our type of marriage works for both of us

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only been married one week but even in my first marriage I had no desire to have sex with other women. I believe in being faithful to my wife, even when we fight and argue. I've had MANY chances to fuck other women, but never did it.

Simba

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see your point there, perhaps, 20-50 yrs. ago -- that over 35 rule may have applied. This generation does not give a damn, if a person is married or not. I have never married; had opportunites -- preference to remain single (at this time).

Other than medical concerns, if a husband or wife was smoking hot before marriage -- they should be as they get older. Of course, one may be a little more patient than when one was younger.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Hey, why do men marry if they're going to cheat -- just be confirmed bachelors? The same applies to women, too -- confirmed bachlorettes.

The road to Hull is paved with good intentions. Some times social constructs and biology don't make long term bedfellows.

I don't believe that men or women are wired to be be monogamous, and I don't care if your grandmother was, she lived in a different time. I do take my hat off to those who have and think that they have made it work, because frankly human nature is against you.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree -- even with grandma. You see, grandma, grandpa, great-grandma and great-greandpa; had social restraints placed on them: family, community, and the church, and everyone abided, accordingly. Now the men may have gone astray, but the women just turned their heads, ignored it, and didn't run and get a divorce.

Now, women are commiting adultery -- worse than men. Perhaps, the US should just ban marriages...then the churches would be up in arms. The Bible (those who believe) doesn't say anywhere that a person should marry (and it they don't, the're doomed to hell)...it says, "it's better to marry; than to lust and burn in hell!" Fornication (not being married and having sex...is just as bad, according to most religious affiliations.)
That's why many men in this denominational churches are married. Ask me if they're happy, I wouldn't know...but the better of them put on a good front on Sunday mornings, holding hands as they enter church, smiling, and pretending they love one another.

I believe in monogamy; yes, there are men and women in this country and other countries who do, too. It's a matter of personal preference; each person is different. As I've mentioned earlier, if a man or a woman, can't stay with one person -- for better of for worse (since they took the vows -- and lied, eventually) -- then it's OK for them to remain single.

Fifty and seventy years ago, life wasn't any easier; more struggles, less money; technology wasn't rampant, either. You see, the community looked out for one another and helped one another, not like displaced communities, today. So, whose fault is it? Bush, Obama (both are married -- followed the rules), Congress, your Mayor, or your Governor...and I bet...where you live, they aren't single -- and, yes, they're married. As yourself why?

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never outside of marriage. My woman is smoking hot with long sexy legs, tight ass, big soft breasts, beautiful face and long flowing hair that touches her butt. It doesn't get any better than this.
:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Whenever I want and it's always with my wife :)!

Never. Been married over seven years, and she is the only one.

Only been married one week but even in my first marriage I had no desire to have sex with other women. I believe in being faithful to my wife, even when we fight and argue. I've had MANY chances to fuck other women, but never did it.

Simba

Never, love my too much to hurt her. On the 17th we made it to 30yrs.

So sweet. You rock too!:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: