Married Men? Is your sexual life a bit boring? Fancy chatting maybe starting a group, sharing our fanatasies?

D

deleted16716621

I am a married dad just wanting to talk to like-minded guys about all my fantasies happy to start a group. Even make friends. I am bored at work whilst writing this.
Kik: Hairyhorny311990
telegram: hairycyberpunk

Am happy to chat about anything.

D

deleted817718

Married for just over 10 years and due to certain things we haven’t had a sex life at all for 3 nearly 4 years now. Although it is not something I’m bitter or resentful about. More understanding and respectful.

would really love to chat with other men !

barbunz

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Non sexual or sexless marriages seem to popping up more and more. Guess more men, and women, are talking more openly about. I've been married for 40 years to my present wife and the last 15 have been completely and totally sexless.

Reactions: Marriedinkansas
D

deleted16716621

Non sexual or sexless marriages seem to popping up more and more. Guess more men, and women, are talking more openly about. I've been married for 40 years to my present wife and the last 15 have been completely and totally sexless.
How does that affect your day to day relationship if in any way?

D

deleted817718

They are definitely more heard of now and I think they are definitely more accepted now too. There is less shame to admit that you are in a sexless relationship and are happy with it.
feel free to DM me

D

deleted16716621

No problem. When you are up and running with DM’s shoot one over to me. But I’m happy to talk here until then
So what sort of things do you want to chat about i can talk about most things tbh i have always been a very sexual person and my wife unfortunately isnt so i tend to have a lot of fantasies.

D

deleted817718

So what sort of things do you want to chat about i can talk about most things tbh i have always been a very sexual person and my wife unfortunately isnt so i tend to have a lot of fantasies.
How are you coping with having different sexual needs? Are you just fantasising or have you been elsewhere for sex?

D

deleted16716621

How are you coping with having different sexual needs? Are you just fantasising or have you been elsewhere for sex?
Before we got married I did mess around with other anonymous guys. but since we have been married i have just had to make do with sporadic sex and wanking regularly.

barbunz

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can't say I'm happy with it at all. But won't leave a otherwise great marriage because of it.
As far far as affecting everyday life, at times it can cause a lot of resentment and tension. Other times it doesn't affect it at all. But it's always there in the back of the mind.

D

deleted817718

Before we got married I did mess around with other anonymous guys. but since we have been married i have just had to make do with sporadic sex and wanking regularly.
That was my married sex life until about 3 years ago when the sporadic sex stopped. It is far more normal than people want to admit to. My wife went on antidepressants which really helped her in her life, but she lost her sex drive. About 4 years ago she openly admitted that she prefers not having a sex drive (something I think a lot of people also prefer, but won’t admit)

D

deleted16716621

That was my married sex life until about 3 years ago when the sporadic sex stopped. It is far more normal than people want to admit to. My wife went on antidepressants which really helped her in her life, but she lost her sex drive. About 4 years ago she openly admitted that she prefers not having a sex drive (something I think a lot of people also prefer, but won’t admit)
I have been on anti-depressants and its the same your drive just disappears. My wife is only truly her sexual self when she is drunk and that's a very rare occasion with kids.

D

deleted817718

I have been on anti-depressants and its the same your drive just disappears. My wife is only truly her sexual self when she is drunk and that's a very rare occasion with kids.
My wife has said that losing her sex drive has been quite freeing for her, but found it hard to come forward and ask me to change for her and cut sex altogether. We were trialling taking breaks from sex when the pandemic hit. When we realised that we would be together all day every day she realised that we need to be on the same page and push it from a trial break to a permanent thing

D

deleted16716621

My wife has said that losing her sex drive has been quite freeing for her, but found it hard to come forward and ask me to change for her and cut sex altogether. We were trialling taking breaks from sex when the pandemic hit. When we realised that we would be together all day every day she realised that we need to be on the same page and push it from a trial break to a permanent thing
I said to my wife about a year ago that i wasnt in the mood when she tried (which is ok for guys) and since then she always says cant be bothered. I quite like being wooed sometimes and being the one to be made special.