Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
have you ever chatted with someone here, talk about cock, sex, and the thought of hooking up but were unsure because you are married to realize they were very close to where you lived and you got very nervous and excited.

Greg66

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Met with a couple guys locally, from CL when it was still up and running. ALways worry that I might know the guy or he knows my or my wife or someone in family. Usually pretty thorough about vetting them out before we meet. Only been like 4 guys but still worry. Disease a whole bigger issue. Worry about that more than knowing him. Imagine bringing a little case of an STD home to wife......wow.

Reactions: erpap

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Met with a couple guys locally, from CL when it was still up and running. ALways worry that I might know the guy or he knows my or my wife or someone in family. Usually pretty thorough about vetting them out before we meet. Only been like 4 guys but still worry. Disease a whole bigger issue. Worry about that more than knowing him. Imagine bringing a little case of an STD home to wife......wow.
I never worry about knowing someone since he’d be doing the same thing I was. . Disease is some thing else. Lol. That is what freaks me out.

Reactions: erpap

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see a guy who lives in the same town I do. I am married, he is not. It's strange when I encounter him in public places, especially if my wife is present. The last time was very strange. My wife and I were shopping for toothpaste and shampoo and such and he walked into the same aisle as us. My wife saw him, smiled and said hi and he said hi back to her. They started talking about toothpaste preferences and mouthwash etc. and I just stood there listening. I did not meet this guy on here but on another site and was surprised that I actually knew him though only vaguely.

Reactions: Voltaire

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see a guy who lives in the same town I do. I am married, he is not. It's strange when I encounter him in public places, especially if my wife is present. The last time was very strange. My wife and I were shopping for toothpaste and shampoo and such and he walked into the same aisle as us. My wife saw him, smiled and said hi and he said hi back to her. They started talking about toothpaste preferences and mouthwash etc. and I just stood there listening. I did not meet this guy on here but on another site and was surprised that I actually knew him though only vaguely.
I had a similar experience.there is a fancy restraint in town on the waiter has waited on me and my wife many times. One night I was drinking and horned. Went to an xxx place and that waiter was there. I ended up sucking his dick that night. About a week later my wife wanted to go to that restraint. Sure enough that waiter served us. He called us by name and was very professional but kept giving me knowing glances.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a similar experience.there is a fancy restraint in town on the waiter has waited on me and my wife many times. One night I was drinking and horned. Went to an xxx place and that waiter was there. I ended up sucking his dick that night. About a week later my wife wanted to go to that restraint. Sure enough that waiter served us. He called us by name and was very professional but kept giving me knowing glances.
Hey Billy W., Did it give you a rush when you two hooked up at the adult place? Did it give you a rush when he waited on you the next time or did it make you nervous?

Reactions: Space_Nerd

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Billy W., Did it give you a rush when you two hooked up at the adult place? Did it give you a rush when he waited on you the next time or did it make you nervous?
I was nervous but it gave me a rush. I sit there thinking” I can’t believe I sucked my waiters dick and he is thinking the same thing right now.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was nervous but it gave me a rush. I sit there thinking” I can’t believe I sucked my waiters dick and he is thinking the same thing right now.
I would of probably had a very hard on thinking exactly what you thought. Lol. Can o my imagine you sweating it out. Lol

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I saw my guy the following morning again and we talked about the chance meeting. He said it was a weird kind of turn-on for him even though he knew that she knows I am bisexual. We see each other regularly and the topic has come up a few times since. I know all I could think about at the time was what his penis was like and wanting to do it with him. Turned out he was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: Voltaire

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you ever chatted with someone here, talk about cock, sex, and the thought of hooking up but were unsure because you are married to realize they were very close to where you lived and you got very nervous and excited.
Yes, Met a guy who traveled to my area. Good times.

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a guy online and it turned out we knew each other when we met face to face. We knew each other pretty well actually. I had him come to my place to talk and we ended up having sex but it wasn't really great for either of us so it was agreed no more. The friendship wasn't damaged at all by the not-so-great sex and through him I met a guy - married - that I have been seeing for a while now. THAT sex is wonderful! He and I are great friends, both bi, and can go do different things together and also have great sex. When he and I and our wives are around each other it feels a bit strange but it's okay. My wife knows and approves of him so there is no mystery there.

Reactions: diver6