Married men who use a cocksucker

cksur692

Sexy Member
Media
Sell you both happy that great hope everything still go strong for you guys I bet you bring happiness to his life

I enjoy a good hard cock, i wish I could find a few more married men to service, in my area.. country boys are the best...

I have a guy in the military that likes serviced but he is over seas... I gave him a going away present the night before he left.... I do my part for the military

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We got talking one night and he was telling me how his wife never put out or sUcked cock, he knew I liked cock and one thing led to another and on his birthday I called him to the office on a Sunday for something stupid and I asked if he wanted his birthday present, I dropped to my knees and serviced him and swallowed.. blew his mind and it was one from there ... i always got a great yearly review from him.. on Christmas that year I let him pound my ass for the first time... He was hooked
Sounds fun but my boss is a very Christian guy but sometimes I can feel he is horny too by the way he talks to me but I never wanted to cross the line. I am not sure if he know I love married cocks!! .

Reactions: Bro2bro

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I enjoy a good hard cock, i wish I could find a few more married men to service, in my area.. country boys are the best...

I have a guy in the military that likes serviced but he is over seas... I gave him a going away present the night before he left.... I do my part for the military
I bet you made military guy fell good I bet got his mind off thing I bet he was very thankful for blow .

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m very pleased tonight. Got two emails separate emails from my two married buddies asking for some much after Christmas blowjobs. Of course I’m happy to oblige to their needs. Keith came by at 5 pm and Joe stopped by around 8 pm he just left a bit ago. I got full loads in my yummy. I’m definitely starting my weekend on the right foot.

bjxprt4m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tampa Bay
Older white male here looking for younger married man to use this cocksucker. (UNDER 40 and flat tummy)
Love giving one-way oral service to a STR8 male. I am able to host on the north side of Tampa.
I am not a sissy but am orally very submissive and respond well to verbal.
Even though this is LPSG, cock size is less important to me than masculinity.
Absolute discretion assured.

69erguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I take care of men needing head married or single, straight or other wise. I am looking for more guys near Live Oak or Lake city Fl. If you need somd good head contact me

I now live in Buford Ga and still offer the same service. I would like to find a couple guys to service on a regular basis. I have no teeth and guys tell me this is awesome for them. Give me a try. I bet you will like it.

Reactions: enterprise2002me

69erguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I take care of men needing head married or single, straight or other wise. I am looking for more guys near Buford Ga and surrounding area. If you need some good head contact me

I now live in Buford Ga and i am looking for a couple regular guys. No teeth and guys tell me it is awesome. Try me out you will like it.

Reactions: enterprise2002me
D

deleted1215211

Looking for discreet married and uncut feeders in the Boston area. If you fit the bill and would like some very good cock sucking, hit me up:)

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds fun but my boss is a very Christian guy but sometimes I can feel he is horny too by the way he talks to me but I never wanted to cross the line. I am not sure if he know I love married cocks!! .
Still trying to get my boss to feed me. Any suggestion of how to flirt with a married Christian guy?

Reactions: pp_ryder

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boss is a fit married guy in his 40s. Over the course of the last year there’s been sexual chemistry between us - always thought he may be down for some guy on guy. At the Christmas party he grabbed my cock in a lads banter way and then smiled....followed me into the toilet too and more than undid his zip to piss. He properly got his cock and balls out for me to see.

Need to take it to the next level. I’m so horny got married cum.
That was the next level!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still trying to get my boss to feed me. Any suggestion of how to flirt with a married Christian guy?
Can’t get my boss to feed me his Christian Cock yet but at least my regular married guys still stopping by. . Last Wednesday Keith stopped over for his weekly draining and pumping his huge married load down my hungry throat. Saturday my long lost buddy Tim stopped by for his massage and long overdue feeding. Loved his big mushroom head. Today my buddy Joe come by for unload his over a week married load and I feast on him for a good hour before he finally fed me his hot load. My other buddy Steve will be stopping by this Wednesday after he return from his biz trip just emailed me today. I’m very lucky to have these four men. But somehow my boss’s hot Italian sausage is still on my mind.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am married and get blow jobs from men. I wish my wife had the enthusiasum and the expertise that the men have. And also the willingness to give a blow job. I would go down on her anytime,anyplace she asked as many times as she wanted. Just wish it was reciprocal.