Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to find a new married man. My last one started talking about wanting to fuck me, and then disappeared.
I'd feed you if I could. I started feeding only last year but totally get the need for semen. Straight & married.

la_big_cock_swallower

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a married dude I suck-off regularly. I am his "on-call" cocksucker. He hardly gets any head at home. He's the total package, good looking face, nice body, huge cock. I get a hard-on whenever he reaches out to me. I've never said I didn't have the time for him to stop by. I pretty much will suck his dick whenever he wants. He is coming by this afternoon and all I can think about all day is his beautiful cock. I'm so horny it's turning me into an insatiable cocksucker.

I'd love to find one or two more married guys on the westside of LA that want an on-going situation where I will service their dick whenever they want. Love married dudes that are hung, have fat cocks or a fat mushroom head. I like that they are generally safe and appreciative of good head. They can't get enough and I can't get enough of sucking their dicks, it's definitely a win-win. Hit me up if you're married and this sounds good to you...

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still trying to get my boss to feed me. Any suggestion of how to flirt with a married Christian guy?

Anytime he's around you stare at his bulge.. When he's talking to you, you look at his bulge.. As he walks by, you look at his bulge.. Whenever your in a group conversation with others and he's there, you look down at his bulge.. Continuously look at his cock and he'll get the point.. Remember, you want him to see you looking at his cock.. When he catches you, just smile.. And of course, follow him into the bathroom on occasion to see if he exposes his nice cock again..

Eventually, his hard cock will be in your mouth.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anytime he's around you stare at his bulge.. When he's talking to you, you look at his bulge.. As he walks by, you look at his bulge.. Whenever your in a group conversation with others and he's there, you look down at his bulge.. Continuously look at his cock and he'll get the point.. Remember, you want him to see you looking at his cock.. When he catches you, just smile.. And of course, follow him into the bathroom on occasion to see if he exposes his nice cock again..

Eventually, his hard cock will be in your mouth.
. U think it is that easy? He is very Christian kinda guy. He said to me the other day. His priorities are god his family and others. . I do like staring at his bulge. Have not done it for awhile

Reactions: sizequeenie

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Phenomenal cocksucker in north Houston looking for a dl married feeder for occasional play. A reg would be great since my reg is moving soon. Boundaries are respected so all personal details remain private. Open to car quickies and safe public play.