Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m still trying to find ways to convince my manager whom is a very Christian family guy who always think god comes first then family and then others around him to let me suck his cock. Anymore suggestions?? Thanks.
Way too big a bridge to cross. I'd move on.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We got talking one night and he was telling me how his wife never put out or sUcked cock, he knew I liked cock and one thing led to another and on his birthday I called him to the office on a Sunday for something stupid and I asked if he wanted his birthday present, I dropped to my knees and serviced him and swallowed.. blew his mind and it was one from there ... i always got a great yearly review from him.. on Christmas that year I let him pound my ass for the first time... He was hooked
I wish my boss will be my feeder and pound my ass too soon but don’t exactly know how to approach this Christian guy whom seems to be so straight n arrow.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
. U think it is that easy? He is very Christian kinda guy. He said to me the other day. His priorities are god his family and others. . I do like staring at his bulge. Have not done it for awhile

Listen, I'm not saying to bust a move and try and break up the whole family and all of his values.. I'm saying to just check out his bulge every chance you get and see what happens.. Let him make the move or give you some sort of "go" sign..

So next time he's going on about family values and such, just take a few glances at his bulge.. No big deal.. You're just looking to give some quality head and looking at his cock through his jeans isn't incredibly offensive if it's done discreetly.. Again, when caught eyeing his cock, smile and be cool..

You might discover how easy it is..

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen, I'm not saying to bust a move and try and break up the whole family and all of his values.. I'm saying to just check out his bulge every chance you get and see what happens.. Let him make the move or give you some sort of "go" sign..

So next time he's going on about family values and such, just take a few glances at his bulge.. No big deal.. You're just looking to give some quality head and looking at his cock through his jeans isn't incredibly offensive if it's done discreetly.. Again, when caught eyeing his cock, smile and be cool..

You might discover how easy it is..
Ok. Thanks much for your great ideas. I’m so hungry to sick on his Italian sausage I wil try my best to stare at his bulge as often as I can. I do go to meetings a lot together. Once in awhile I would touch his hands or shoulders. Not sure if he is ok with that or knew I’m actually interested in his cock.

NWLDN

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boss is a fit married guy in his 40s. Over the course of the last year there’s been sexual chemistry between us - always thought he may be down for some guy on guy. At the Christmas party he grabbed my cock in a lads banter way and then smiled....followed me into the toilet too and more than undid his zip to piss. He properly got his cock and balls out for me to see.

Need to take it to the next level. I’m so horny got married cum.
I know he’s DEFO bisexual. I found a faceless profile for him on Fabguys that’s definitely him - and his age changed on the day of his birthday. We’re gonna be working late together one night a week and think this could be a great opportunity to blow him.

Houdini12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good question. More than we will ever know.I have been divorced for many years. I love sucking cocks & swallowing cum.Especially married men. No strings attached. And I like the feeling that I am giving them something they can't get from their wife's. And they can call me & refer to me In ways that they can never do with their wife's. Like suck my cock you fucking slut,cunt bitch. Their wife's do not understand or refuse to to accept the fact that their husbands will & do love them as much as before & even more. And after all the sex is done. they are loved & respected more than ever. I read a old western where the man said when in our bedroom my wife is my slut& whore. Outside of the bedroom she is my wife & the lady of the house & is treated as such.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to work at a gym when I was younger. Got hit on by married men and dads with child car seats in their mini vans all he time.
same. diidn't work there but had a guy join me in my shower stall at the gym and when we walked out he kept avoiding his car until he ended up at a minivan w/carseats

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
same. diidn't work there but had a guy join me in my shower stall at the gym and when we walked out he kept avoiding his car until he ended up at a minivan w/carseats
shuld say that walking out to the cars was after he invited himself into my shower stall and had fun in there

Reactions: gr8gatsby
D

deleted142346

Yeah I have had a couple guys in cars with carseats. They seem so hungry and a little scared. I just try to take care of them and get them off to get that desperate nut and wild look out of them ASAP. I hope for more but usually I get dropped to the curb just as quickly afterwards.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I have had a couple guys in cars with carseats. They seem so hungry and a little scared. I just try to take care of them and get them off to get that desperate nut and wild look out of them ASAP. I hope for more but usually I get dropped to the curb just as quickly afterwards.
When I was a suit and tie "company man" I drove a white Chevy which was the exact model that the undercover police drove. This made pick ups nearly impossible. I went to the Goodwill and bought a used baby seat and put it inn the back of my company car Chevy. It worked like a lucky charm.. Men would jump in the car and start sucking. True story !