Married men who use a cocksucker

D

deleted1256061

I guess I can say that I’ve been a cocksucker or even hole for a married man. He would pick me up and we would go play at a hotel, I would get on my knees and suck him off or if he wanted to fuck, I would shave my ass and put a thong on and would bend over and take it. He loved to see my ass bouncing on his dick and thought of it as pussy.

Kris Owens

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am married and my wife doesn't know I had several male sex partners, when I was single, I was always the girl in the meetings. I don't get attracted to men for romance, it was always just so they could get off, some had girl friends and wanted sucked often, some shy and didn't get much sex, so I sucked them. Some never had a piece of ass, so I gave them mine. All in good fun. Now I am just interested in serving a few married men, very discretely.

RobnAnderson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just moved to San Antonio. Had a regular I serviced in Cincinnati, and looking to find someone here who loves to have their cock sucked and worshipped. Married, so discretion is important. Not picky on size, and I love to swallow cum.
I live in Cincinnati, and would love to take your place with your regular guy here, would you pass me his info?

gymboy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am married and my wife doesn't know I had several male sex partners, when I was single, I was always the girl in the meetings. I don't get attracted to men for romance, it was always just so they could get off, some had girl friends and wanted sucked often, some shy and didn't get much sex, so I sucked them. Some never had a piece of ass, so I gave them mine. All in good fun. Now I am just interested in serving a few married men, very discretely.

Love the honesty.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great to have married buddies whom are always consistent. Keith stopped by Tuesday to feed me his 5 day load then he came last night to fuck me really good for good one hour. Oh wow. He really filled my ass deep with his married cum.

My other buddy Steve came by too on Thursday to feed and breed me for a two hours session since his last visit. He always kept his married load for me. This time was a huge load. Oh my and even though he fucked me in different positions he wanted to shoot his load down my throat. Guess what of course I swallowed it all.

Happy camper. I’m enjoying this weekend with the full married loads inside my tummy. Hope for more next week.

Feeder41cs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most married guys i believe just want to make sure we never get caught or catch anything so that it doesnt interfere with our personal life. That fear is not easy to bypass unless you start to trust the person your trying to feed. Case in point my CS is awesome, and for the most part once in a while i will pile drive his boipussy as a thank you for being such a great cs. What i dont do is have unprotected sex although i may want to bury myself balls deep and breed him till he overflows i cant because you never know for sure. Unless you can prove otherwise like tests and meds. He would so appreciate it if i would one day but he knows the deal and is good with it as long as i feed him hes happy. But cant only be one sided which is why i turn him around and mount him legs straddling over his hips and pound him into submission. Anyways just penny thoughts. GL out there and be careful and willing to be as accommodating as you are comfortable with. Trust is huge when satisfying that hunger....

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Most married guys i believe just want to make sure we never get caught or catch anything so that it doesnt interfere with our personal life. That fear is not easy to bypass unless you start to trust the person your trying to feed. Case in point my CS is awesome, and for the most part once in a while i will pile drive his boipussy as a thank you for being such a great cs. What i dont do is have unprotected sex although i may want to bury myself balls deep and breed him till he overflows i cant because you never know for sure. Unless you can prove otherwise like tests and meds. He would so appreciate it if i would one day but he knows the deal and is good with it as long as i feed him hes happy. But cant only be one sided which is why i turn him around and mount him legs straddling over his hips and pound him into submission. Anyways just penny thoughts. GL out there and be careful and willing to be as accommodating as you are comfortable with. Trust is huge when satisfying that hunger....
Wise and hot!