Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the same. I have several feeders but one that uses me at least weekly. I have been his CS for almost 3 years now. We are both married and he fucks me sometimes too. He goes bareback but he is the only one. Everyone else has to wear a condom if they fuck me. I suck another guy probably twice a month and another about once a month.
That’s the best situations we have. Don’t we? I have these two married buddies whom love to bareback me plus they love my tight hole. I love it when they have me as their exclusive Cock whore. . Love it when they feed me and face fuck me too. Then let them pound my ass. I don’t however let anyone go from ass to mouth or anywhere near their cocks. We have to shower after anal plays. They are always ok with that. They both have been my buddies for a few years now do I trust them n vice versa. Perfect situations.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could find a safe regular guy to feed me and fuck me. I am married and discrete, like sex with my wife...but there is just some erotic about meeting a man and taking the female role for him sexually.
I’m sure u can just be patient. Once u meet a good quality married man just willing to discuss your boundaries and go from their but open to experiment together. Hot clean fun is possible and be creative.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love married men (and just men, period). I'm really only interested in sucking their cock most times, and can now host. I'm not looking for entanglements, so married guys work well with this situation. I guess in an ideal world, I would have seven for each day of the week, maybe more on the weekends. There are so many sexually frustrated men out there that it doesn't seem like a big ask. I had a guy that I used to blow about once a week for seven years. He was so fucking hot. Had a baby seat in the back of his car. We never actually had a conversation. Imagine my shock when he started kissing me, fucking me and went down on my cock. I didn't see that coming.

Dennis2264

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
str8 married guy here, never had any encounters with guys, but thought about what it would be liked to have a cool discreet buddy on the side, I love getting head and the wife rarely ever sucks me for more than 3 mins without complaing so i usually just end up pounding her, but i love the feeling of busting in someones mouth...I think though if I found someone who loves cock and is ok with me cumming and going, I probably would take advantage.
Where are you located I'm interested

Reactions: pp_ryder

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love married men (and just men, period). I'm really only interested in sucking their cock most times, and can now host. I'm not looking for entanglements, so married guys work well with this situation. I guess in an ideal world, I would have seven for each day of the week, maybe more on the weekends. There are so many sexually frustrated men out there that it doesn't seem like a big ask. I had a guy that I used to blow about once a week for seven years. He was so fucking hot. Had a baby seat in the back of his car. We never actually had a conversation. Imagine my shock when he started kissing me, fucking me and went down on my cock. I didn't see that coming.
I agree, sounds like a great find. You at least had seven good years of a feeder. Feel lucky that you can now host.

hungry4blk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a man that truly enjoys having a gloryhole in Orange County CA and has sucked many straight men's cocks I can say many of them tell me their girlfriend or wife just doesn't enjoy that kind of act, (thankfully
I have also found straight men once they have had a talented warm mouth that has no gag reflex like mine, they realize what they have been missing.
So take my Gloryhole challenge ! Swing by (by appointment) get your cock serviced and drained and you tell me how the experience was. Please be DDF/HWP and shower clean. I can throat any size and thickness.
Always discreet, clean and free !

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a man that truly enjoys having a gloryhole in Orange County CA and has sucked many straight men's cocks I can say many of them tell me their girlfriend or wife just doesn't enjoy that kind of act, (thankfully
I have also found straight men once they have had a talented warm mouth that has no gag reflex like mine, they realize what they have been missing.
So take my Gloryhole challenge ! Swing by (by appointment) get your cock serviced and drained and you tell me how the experience was. Please be DDF/HWP and shower clean. I can throat any size and thickness.
Always discreet, clean and free !
Now that is a good advertisement. Hope you get lots of feeders. Keep me informed this sounds interesting.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totally understandable man. My married buddies think the same as you and I completely agree.
Once in a while they also fuck me like a way to say thanks; and it's always with protection.
I still have some married dudes who only allow me to blow them using a condom; and again, I understand.

I doubt they are fucking you to say thanks, they are fucking you because they aren't getting any pussy at home or they like anal and their wife won't let them tap her ass. lol

MattRush

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles looking for a chill/no drama dude to deepthroat your dick. Hit me up. Had a cool married guy i would give head to on the regular, but he moved up state. Would like to find another chill dude who needs a release from time to time. Hit me up. Always very Discreet, chill and safe. 28y mix white guy here.

artimis1213

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I doubt they are fucking you to say thanks, they are fucking you because they aren't getting any pussy at home or they like anal and their wife won't let them tap her ass. lol
I honestly think it’s hotter if they’re not doing it to thank me. The thought of them just using my body to get off is so hot to me!

Reactions: 1814 and pp_ryder