Married men who use a cocksucker

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw my straight divorced dad last night. Drained him completely when he wore a blindfold and dreamed of busty chicks.

Funny thing is his ladyfriend asked to see him on the same night but instead he came to me for an easy unloading. He says that she cannot compete with me when it comes to cocksucking.

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw my straight divorced dad last night. Drained him completely when he wore a blindfold and dreamed of busty chicks.

Funny thing is his ladyfriend asked to see him on the same night but instead he came to me for an easy unloading. He says that she cannot compete with me when it comes to cocksucking.

Is this true? Or made up lol.

Regularguy11

Sexy Member
Media
I have relocated to Hart County, Kentucky from the Raleigh area. It's a rural, conservative, Amish area. Previously, I provided oral service to a couple of married men. I am now ready to do so again. I'm NOT looking for a relationship, just a private draining to men who need release. A married man whose wife won't go down, or is not good at it is a big plus (I know they will keep their mouth shut), but a single or divorced guy who is willing to keep our business our business is fine too. BTW: This is totally for real and I am told I give great head. I can't vouch for that -- I have never sucked myself. LOL

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so jealous. How did you meet?

I posted an ad on the old Craigslist. He replied, apparently he went to a party and a woman convinced him to try it because if he closed his eyes he wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I've been seeing him for a few years now. He insists on wearing a blindfold because he is legitimately straight, but I swallow his loads like nobody's business. He usually texts me every 2 weeks or so asking for service. He also tells me about the girl's he is dating etc.

Reactions: sizequeenie

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted an ad on the old Craigslist. He replied, apparently he went to a party and a woman convinced him to try it because if he closed his eyes he wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I've been seeing him for a few years now. He insists on wearing a blindfold because he is legitimately straight, but I swallow his loads like nobody's business. He usually texts me every 2 weeks or so asking for service. He also tells me about the girl's he is dating etc.

amazing. Good for you. Bet you’re craving it every time he calls ;)

Orcon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
amazing. Good for you. Bet you’re craving it every time he calls ;)

Absolutely. We are actually kind of friends and he often tells me how much he appreciates it. Sometimes he even shows up sweaty from martial arts or running because he knows I like sweaty dick.

It really is the perfect arrangement.

Medvyed

Expert Member
Media
St. Johns, Oregon, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to go to this guy's gloryhole to get throated & swallowed before I got married. My wife & I are both bi & agreed to be open, but with COVID I feel like I'd let her down by going back to get serviced. Neither one of us have broken quarantine and it doesn't feel right to be the one to do it. But I haven't had a blowjob in over a year, and I only want to see this guy and get swallowed--no one else and nothing else.

So do I just got for it or do I wait this out?

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do I ask a married coworker buddy of mine or I guess how do I offer up my mouth?

First and foremost, HE has to make the move. You're co-workers, so even out of work, if you proposition him he can go to HR and say that you sexually harassed him. Let him make the first move, that way he is in control and you can take him up on the offer.

I have had the pleasure of servicing men that I've worked with, but they made the first move, either suggesting that we connect, or just plain showing me their cock and letting me know that it was okay to fall to my knees and suck them off.

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Men are less fearful to take a big dick down their throat than women, hence they have more opportunity to become great cocksuckers. I have been with women and men, and men, by far, have shown to be much better.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men are less fearful to take a big dick down their throat than women, hence they have more opportunity to become great cocksuckers. I have been with women and men, and men, by far, have shown to be much better.

I am that way i love to suck dicks. Esp bigger ones that fuck my mouth and ram it down my throat - holding my head on their dick

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What subtle hints do you drop to the straight guys to let them know you’d drain them?

It really depends on how well you know them. If you know them well you can flirt a bit. If you don't know them well, try turning the conversation to sex and see what happens. I've had luck picking up straight guys at hotel bars who are horny as hell and welcome a blow job, but you have to feel the vibe.

Rysdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It really depends on how well you know them. If you know them well you can flirt a bit. If you don't know them well, try turning the conversation to sex and see what happens. I've had luck picking up straight guys at hotel bars who are horny as hell and welcome a blow job, but you have to feel the vibe.

I usually get thrown in the Friendzone as “one of the guys” pretty quick. Only to find out later they decided to mess around with a dude because I made them feel comfortable being around gay guys. Happened three times with friends of mine. When I asked what was wrong with me they said nothing was wrong, they just didnt want to risk not liking it and making it awkward between us lol fuckers. We all live states apart, but maybe one day when our paths cross...

• Love
Reactions: 12loner