Married men who use a cocksucker

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted this on my little blog, but maybe I should post it here as well.

I got a text from a buddy of mine. He asked me to come over to his house and play with a straight guy. I guess this guy has come over to his place before, and loves being watched. He tells me the time and I make sure I am there. The door is open, so I just go up the stairs to his flat. When I get to the bedroom, there is this guy, wrists and ankles strapped to the bed spread eagle, stripped naked except a face mask with blindfolds on. White guy, ripped body, which surprised me. I guess not all married guys have dad bods. His dick was rock hard. Big fat cock with a big purple head waiting, crying, for attention. My friend was just lightly touching his dick, making it spring up and down to his playful teasing.

He can sense that someone else is in the room. I am wondering what he is thinking or anticipating. I peal off my clothes and slide next to him on the bed. I am not sure what my role is. Does he just want me to watch? Well forget that shit, I am getting in on this. I love teasing straight guys. My hands are freezing from the bike ride over there. I think that is perfect as I start to slowly trace over his body. I can see his skin responding to my cold touch. As I go over his nipple he shutters a little. Yeah this guy is wired. So I start to play with his nipple very lightly as my friend continues to play with the guys dick and balls. He seems to love the teasing.

I am not sure how much this straight guy will interact, but I am willing to try. I get up on my knees and change positions, very lightly allowing my soft cock to graze his bound hand. At first he doesn't respond. Maybe he is not sure what that was. So I slide my dick even closer to his bound hand. Yeah he grabs the bait. Holding on and squeezing my cock while we are lightly teasing his body. Then my friend starts to slowly suck that big fat cock of his. Just putting the head in his mouth. He grasps my dick even firmer and starts to stroke me as he feels my cock getting harder in his grip. I am having fun teasing this guy who has no idea who I am or what is going on. Is all he can do is feel what we are doing to him.

My friend and I decide to see if we can push him further. We both take turns sucking on his dick. I can barely get his dickhead in my mouth. I try to take more of it in, but I know my teeth are a problem. So I turn the job back over to my friend. That guy is one of the best cock suckers I have had. He struggles but can get that fat cock down his throat while I am working his nipples. The guy is convulsing in pleasure. Wave after wave is consuming him. It is so hot to see. We can tell when to speed up and when to back off just by his breathing.

I am not quite sure what the boundaries are, so I decide to push them. I go next to his dick and start slapping his cock with my dick. I guess he is ok with dick on dick contact, cause a little moan leaks out of his mouth. So I grab both dicks together and start jerking them off. Yeah. He is loving that idea. He can feel my hot cock pushing against his hard dick. The whole time I am talking to him. Asking how he likes my big cock all over his dick. Then I try the next step. I push my dickhead right on to his dickhead and slide my foreskin over his fat cock head. I ask him if he knows what I am doing. He shakes his head no. I ask him if he has ever docked. He again shakes his head no. So I start jerking him off with my foreskin. I tell him he is fucking my cock. His dick is just pulsing. His breathing is becoming more intense. He is getting close. I keep pushing until he pleads to slow down because he can't hold back his cum much longer. My foreskin slides back in his dickhead but still hangs on. Like they are connected still, with nothing but the skin holding them together. This whole time, my friend has been massaging his balls.

I lay back next to him, whispering in his ear about what happened. I am telling him how hot it was to see his big dick covered in my foreskin. My cock is sticking straight up, and is just too much for my friend to take. He slides over and starts sucking me off. I tell our straight boy exactly what is happening. I wasn't sure how he would respond to the switch in attention, but he loves it. So I start to give a play by play commentary on exactly what my friend is doing to my dick. Fuck. He just went down the entire length of my dick. I take my hand and push just a little harder for that last little bit. My friend starts to choke a little. And the straight guy responds. Yeah take that big fucking dick. Suck his cock. He is now giving verbal orders to my friend on how to suck my cock. Then he asks to release his bound hands and feet. He gets on his knees and starts jerking off hearing my friend slurping and gaging on my cock. I am really close. I tell him and he tells me to shoot. Two more plunges on my dick and I start to unload. My friend takes every drop. Our straight boy starts to breath heavy and tense up. I can see his balls start to tighten, so can my friend. He moves over and starts to forcefully suck his dick, and it explodes, pumping his man juice into my friends throat. He fuckin takes the whole load. I have no idea how much he got. Next time, I want that cum shooting all over the two of us. Cause yeah, I know there will be a next time.

Here is a photo of the married guy
straight 1.jpg

And a photo of me docking with him.

Straight docking.jpg

Me holding his fat cock.

Straight hard dick.jpg

D

deleted6505551

The view from the other side. I've "used" many married guys to get what I want. I love seeing the sexual beings they can be come alive when they experience someone lacking inhibition and willing to do almost anything they want. And I do enjoy the challenge that the unavoidable comparisons to cis women offers.

hmlc53

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The thought of being a married man's secret cocksucker is such a big turn on for me, also prefer married guys because they tend to be more cautious healthwise and no drama, married guys in the LA area who need a cocksucker hit me up!

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The thought of being a married man's secret cocksucker is such a big turn on for me, also prefer married guys because they tend to be more cautious healthwise and no drama, married guys in the LA area who need a cocksucker hit me up!
Agree, and married guys are so appreciative for someone actually interested in pleasing them, even though the pleasure is also mine

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m glad my married buddies consistently providing me my much needed protein loads . Love it. Especially these two that always love having me sucking and taking them deep and always reward me with their huge married loads.

I’m also glad to have found couple new married guys and hope I’m able to post some pics too soon but most importantly just want to be their good dedicated cs and doing what they like and need from me.
My married buddies are always very appreciative of my help. I love helping them. Always love taking my time deep throating their Cocks then swallowing them all.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The view from the other side. I've "used" many married guys to get what I want. I love seeing the sexual beings they can be come alive when they experience someone lacking inhibition and willing to do almost anything they want. And I do enjoy the challenge that the unavoidable comparisons to cis women offers.
Do you know how sexy that sounds? Love it.....

Reactions: 1814
D

deleted6505551

Do you know how sexy that sounds? Love it.....
Thanks very much. It is so true that many men in sexless relationships become amazing lovers once they're given a chance with a partner who has an equal or greater sex drive. I know for some, probably most, I'm a fetish and that's ok. Sometimes that fetish evolves into something more and sometimes it's just amazing sex. Either way I'm happy. And I always take some guilty pleasure from making her man mine for a while.

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am married and have to married friends that have me suck them off.
Usually they call and ask if I would be interested in helping them out.
They come over push me to my knees. I take car of them they go home.
They are happy. I am happy to help them out. Win Win situation.
Wish more straight guys would take advantage of us cocksuckers who like to be of service.

YUM!!!

Reactions: CuriousDad123

GeorgeZ

Expert Member
Media
I have three married men I get together with to suck their cocks. Each of them is very similar - good looking, conservative men with good sized cocks and I think that they have an established pattern with their wives where the men focus on them performing oral sex on their wives and then fucking them - with the focus on him satisfying his wife and giving her an orgasm. When they get together with me - they relax and they can enjoy me worshipping their cock and the focus is on them having an amazing orgasm - no reciprocation expected or required.